Astonishing Capri, Amazing Sorrento and Ancient Pompeii
This is a very special tour. . . . The three A tour because it's the best way to enjoy the Astonishing isle of Capri, the Amazing Sorrento and the great Ancient Pompeii. . .
the highlights of the region.
In one day you can get to Capri and spend some time there, have a lovely lunch or shopping in Sorrento and enjoy a very educational visit of the archeological site of Pompeii. . .
In the morning I will be waiting for you at the cruise terminal and we will be taking a jetfoil from Naples to Capri. It takes about 45 minutes.
Once in Capri, we will be enjoying this beautiful island.
By funicular from the port, we can reach the main village, Capri town and spend a lovely time there, visit the Caesar Augustus gardens, and have some leisure time.
We will be spending a couple of hours in Capri and then by jetfoil, we will go to Sorrento. It takes about 20 minutes.
Once at the port of Sorrento, we will meet the driver and by private Mercedes van, we drive to the centre.
Time for lunch (optional).
In the early afternoon, we will be transferred to Pompeii.
We will be visiting the ruins, an amazing jump in the past.
Then, the driver will be transferring you back to the cruise terminal in Naples.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: You will be picked up at the cruise terminal.
End location: Back to the cruise terminal.
Duration: 8 hours 30 min.
- From Naples port we will take a jet foil to Capri.
- From Capri to Sorrento we will take a ferry again.
- In Sorrento we will have a private Mercedes van taking us to the centre, then to Pompei and from there back to Naples port.
- My guidance and assistance in Pompei, Sorrento and Capri
- Private transport by Mercedes van (for some areas).
Estimated Local Cash Needed
70 Eur - Admission fee to Pompeii, boat tickets to Capri, transportation in Capri, optional lunch.
- Admission fee to Pompeii per person (15 euros)
- Round trip boat ticket to Capri (40 euros)
- Transportation on the island (funicular ticket is about 5 euro per person return)
I'm not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.