Grand slam tour: all the highlights in a day
For the Tourist that does not have much time, I make time with this jam-packed tour.
On this tour we will visit two or three of the wine farms in the Constantia wine region. Then we will drive on to Chapmans Peak drive on our way to the Cape of Good Hope.
Lunch can be a sit down or a take away as we make our way to the Penguin Colony.
Thereafter we will return to hotel - a full day's touring!
* Leave hotel at about 09h00
* Drive through the suburbs of Clifton, Camps Bay, Llandudno and Hout Bay
* Drive over Chapmans Peak Drive
* Stop at Cape Point Vineyards for first tasting
* Drive to Cape of Good Hope (South Western Most Point on the African Continent)
* Lunch to taken at the Two Oceans Restuarant at Cape Point
* Thereafterv we leave for the Penguin Colony at Boulders Beach
* Drive through the suburbs of Fish Hoek, Kalk bay and Muizenberg
* Stop at the Groot Constantia Wine Estate(oldest wine Farm)
* Visit the Constantia Uitsig for another tasting
* Return to hotel
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Meet at Hotel or Passenger liner Terminal
End location: At the Hotel or Passenger Liner terminal
Duration: 8 hours
You will be transported in a Luxury Saloon late model 2010 vehicle. Fully air-conditioned with climate control.seating 5people comfortably...
If more than 5 passengers guest will be transported in a Luxury 10 seater Bus
Estimated Local Cash Needed
360 ZAR /Rand - Will be for lunch and tasting fees, tour price only included for two tastings
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
An excellent guide who takes time to find out what you want to do and adjust the day accordingly. We have no reservation in recommending Allie to anyone and if we are back in Cape Town would certainly want to book him again. A really marvellous day.