See the Cape of Good Hope with a private guide
This is a Full Day Tour, where we will drive around the Cape Peninsula. This tour is done at your own leisure and pace.
We will drive along the Atlantic seaboard side of Cape Town, see suburbs like Sea-Point; Clifton; Camps Bay and Llandudno. Do a boat ride in Hout Bay to see the Seal Colony at Duiker Island. Thereafter drive to Cape Point via Chapmans peak Drive (known as the "Most Scenic Cliff Drive in Africa"). Bring out the hidden talent within yourself behind the lens of your camera, thereafter we will arrive at Cape Point and Cape of Good Hope. Then it is off to the Penguin Colony. Here you will get up close and personal with your new found best friend.
Return to hotel via Muizenberg and Boyes Drive, where we will interact with a "Shark Spotter" (This is a group of spotters watching the bay for Great White Sharks).
* Leave Hotel at arranged time
* Drive along the Atlantic Seaboard
* Arrive in Hout Bay (Fishing Village), where we will take a boat ride to Duiker island (Seal colony)
* Drive to Chapmans Peak Drive(Most Scenic Coastal drive in Africa)
* Enroute to Cape Point we drive through the to sea side villages of Misty Cliffs and Scarborough
* on arrival at Cape Point lunch will be taken (for clients account)
* we then drive down to Cape of Good Hope (South Western most point on the african continent)
* Thereafter we drive to Boulders Penguin Colony
* we then head back via Muizenberg and Boyes Drive
* where we can have an interaction with one of the Shark Spotters on duty( a program where rangers are stationed on the mountain to watch our beaches from Shark attacks)
* Return to hotel or Passenger liner
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 9 hours
There might be a queuing system at the entrance to Cape of Good Hope National Park
1 to 3 passengers, will be transported in a 2013 Model Saloon Car.
For any extra passengers please inquire me for a quote and a customized tour.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
350 ZAR / rand - This could be for Lunch
Extra fees for funicular rides and boat rides
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We consistently have had good experiences on several prior tours with tours by locals, but our tour with Allie was by far the best. Allie tailored the tour to fit our interests, and in addition to showing us the "normal" sites, he gave us information on local flora, helped us spot birds and animals of interest, and provided historical context. He was happy to answer all of our questions, with patience, charm and wit. Great experience.