See the Cape of Good Hope with a private guide
This is a Full Day Tour, where we will drive around the Cape Peninsula. This tour is done at your own leisure and pace.
We will drive along the Atlantic seaboard side of Cape Town, see suburbs like Sea-Point; Clifton; Camps Bay and Llandudno. Do a boat ride in Hout Bay to see the Seal Colony at Duiker Island. Thereafter drive to Cape Point via Chapmans peak Drive (known as the "Most Scenic Cliff Drive in Africa"). Bring out the hidden talent within yourself behind the lens of your camera, thereafter we will arrive at Cape Point and Cape of Good Hope. Then it is off to the Penguin Colony. Here you will get up close and personal with your new found best friend.
Return to hotel via Muizenberg and Boyes Drive, where we will interact with a "Shark Spotter" (This is a group of spotters watching the bay for Great White Sharks).
* Leave Hotel at arranged time
* Drive along the Atlantic Seaboard
* Arrive in Hout Bay (Fishing Village), where we will take a boat ride to Duiker island (Seal colony)
* Drive to Chapmans Peak Drive(Most Scenic Coastal drive in Africa)
* Enroute to Cape Point we drive through the to sea side villages of Misty Cliffs and Scarborough
* on arrival at Cape Point lunch will be taken (for clients account)
* we then drive down to Cape of Good Hope (South Western most point on the african continent)
* Thereafter we drive to Boulders Penguin Colony
* we then head back via Muizenberg and Boyes Drive
* where we can have an interaction with one of the Shark Spotters on duty( a program where rangers are stationed on the mountain to watch our beaches from Shark attacks)
* Return to hotel or Passenger liner
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Meet at Hotel or Passenger Liner Terminal
End location: hotel or Passenger liner Terminal
Duration: 9 hours
1 to 4 passengers , will be transported in a Luxury Saloon model 2010 vehicle, fully air-conditioned and full luxury
1 to 8 passengers will be transported in ultra luxury 10 seater busses.
Transportation and Guiding
Toll fees at Chapmans Peak Drive
Estimated Local Cash Needed
350 ZAR / rand - This could be for Lunch
Extra fees for funicular rides and boat rides
If more than 4 passengers contact me before booking this tour. Price will need to be updated. An extra fee of $80 will be charged for every person joining .The top Price is for 4 passengers.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Allie is the greatest! When our flight was delayed he was both caring and flexible. He made sure that we saw what we wanted to see on a schedule that worked for us. Very personable and knowledgeable. He seems to know everyone in Cape Town . Highly recommend him for anyone visiting Cape Town. You couldn't make a better choice.