Full day - winelands, wildlife, gourmet food
Come and enjoy a luxurious and exciting day in the Cape Winelands!
Experience an unforgettable day in the Winelands by combining nature, brandy, a delicious gourmet experience, wine and chocolate indulgence. Every detail will be taken care of to ensure your comfortable and enjoyable Winelands adventure.
• Cheetah encounter & photos with cubs
• Brandy Cellar tour & tasting
• Scenic drive to the Cape Winelands
• Lunch at a renowned Wine Estate restaurant
• Wine tasting & pairing
Cheetah Sanctuary - Experience the excitement of a personal encounter with hand-raised cheetahs and cubs. The sanctuary take on the responsibility of hand-rearing cubs as ambassador cheetahs to promote the survival of free ranging cheetah.
Van Ryn's Distillery - Get a taste of 5 star brandies and Van Ryn hospitality in a beautifully preserved historic complex which is home to the world's best brandy!
Van Ryn's Brandy Tastings - Sample the smoothest international award-winning KWV Brandies.
• Pick-up at the doorstep of your hotel
• Leave Cape Town for the Cheetah Sanctuary
• Tour and Cheetah Encounter
• Drive to Brandy Distillery
• Tour and fine tasting of select Brandies
• Scenic drive to Wine Estate and a wine tasting
• Gourmet Lunch at Wine Estate
• Wine + chocolate pairing — special experience
• Return to Cape Town
Brandy pairings - Pair exquisite Brandies with a carefully selected range of delicacies and confection. Brandy pairing options include:
• artisanal charcuterie for a celebration of fine flavours
• hand-made Belgian chocolate and Brazilian coffee for a luxurious indulgence
• hand-made Florentines, studded with nuts and dried fruit on a chocolate base
• abundant cheese platters served with brandy cocktails
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Cape Town
Van Ryn's Distillery Tour
On a tour of the distillery watch skilled craftsmen at work at the on-site cooperage. They genuinely love what they do and always enjoy the chance to share their enthusiasm. Find out how they potstill their brandies, mature and blend them. Tranquil, unhurried luxury and friendly, knowledgeable guidance.
Wine and Chocolate pairing
Pairing wine with chocolate can be a match made in heaven! Discovering which wine complements which chocolate is not a straightforward pairing - it takes a bit of experimenting to find the best combinations to suit your taste. Try to keep the wine sweeter than the chocolate for a smooth synergy of a well-paired union.
End location: Cape Town
Duration: 8 hours
My vehicle is a Hyundai Station Wagon 9-seater with air conditioning
Estimated Local Cash Needed
500 S.A.Rand - Entrances, wine tastings and lunch per person
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Very pleasant and extremely knowledgeable Really enticed and would highly recommend him.��