Full day - Cheetah Encounter and The Cape Winelands
Come and enjoy a luxurious and exciting day in the Cape Winelands!
Experience an unforgettable day in the Winelands by combining nature, brandy, a delicious gourmet experience, wine and chocolate indulgence. Every detail will be taken care of to ensure your comfortable and enjoyable Winelands adventure.
• Cheetah run, encounter & photos
• Brandy Cellar tour & tasting
• Wine & Cheese pairing
• Gourmet Lunch on a Wine Estate
• Wine & Chocolate pairing
• Chocolate tasting at a Wine Farm chocolate factory
• Visit a Private Collection/Museum of Vintage and New Cars
• Dorp Museum - in Stellenbosch
Ashia Cheetah Sanctuary - Experience the excitement of watching a Cheetah run and a personal encounter with Cheetahs.
Van Ryn's Distillery - Get a taste of 5 star brandies and Van Ryn hospitality in a beautifully preserved historic complex which is home to the world's best brandy!
Sample the smoothest international award-winning KWV Brandies
• Pick-up at the doorstep of your hotel
• Visit to a Cheetah Sanctuary in The Winelands
• Tour of facility and a Cheetah Encounter - Watch the Cheetah run
• Car Museum
• Gourmet Lunch on a Charming Wine Estate
• Brandy (Cognac) tasting and pairing
• Visit the quaint villages of Stellenbosch and Franschoek
Brandy pairings - Pair exquisite Brandies with a carefully selected range of delicacies and confection. Brandy pairing options include:
• artisanal charcuterie for a celebration of fine flavours
• hand-made Belgian chocolate and Brazilian coffee for a luxurious indulgence
• hand-made Florentines, studded with nuts and dried fruit on a chocolate base
• abundant cheese platters served with brandy cocktails
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Hotel
Duration: 8 hours
My vehicle is a comfortable - Brand New Luxury - 8-seater minivan.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000 ZAR - Entrances, tastings and lunch per person
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Clive met us at the Cape Town Harbour Terminal building, as he arranged with us. An excellent visit to the Cheetah Rehabilitation Centre in Somerset East, and the rest of the day went very well. Clive realised that we planned to return to the Paarl wine region the following day so modified the proposed tour to suit the needs of our two new tourists. Clive was helpful and friendly, providing lots of useful information with us.