1 day tour cape town with a private guide - Savour the Cape's melting pot of arts, crafts and culture!
Savour the Cape's melting pot of arts, crafts and culture!
Discover the work of many well known artists who have made the Cape their home. We visit the best shops and galleries that also offer jewellery, pottery and local crafts are also pay a visit to vibrant local craft markets.
• Visit to museums of interest
• Art Galleries
• Visit local craft markets
• Meet the Artists and craftsmen
• Lunch at a renowned Wine Estate restaurant
Or in the Winelands, browse among historic homesteads, explore private art collections and galleries as well as talented craftsmen selling their wares.
• Pick-up at the doorstep of your hotel
• Start the day with a visit to the Company Gardens , Visit The Slave Museums which give a background to the development and history of the influence on local Artists.
• A stroll along St. Georges Mall to Greenmarket Square
• Long Street and the Antique quarter and art galleries in this precinct
• A scenic drive to Constania Wine Valley
• Gourmet Lunch on an exclusive Wine Estate (optional wine tasting)
• Scenic route to Hout Bay fishing Village
• Visit The Tea Bag design centre
• Return to Cape Town Hotel via Camps Bay and Clifton beaches
• Option of Sundowners on the Beach in Camps Bay or an evening Champagne Cruise
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Hotel
Duration: 8 hours
A New Hyundai Station-Wagon 9-seater with air-conditioning.
A larger luxury vehicle will be used for larger groups
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
400 ZAR - it is always a good idea to have some cash on hand for entrance fees, items or purchases of a personal nature.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Besides taking us everywhere we wanted to go in Cape Town, he got us into the best restaurant for dinner! He had so many spot on recommendations of places to go and things to do when we told him our interests. A most wonderful day.