This is a Three region Tour
On this tour, we will drive to Paarl region where we will have a wine tasting at the Warwick Wine Estate. We will go to Franschoek for a tasting at the Grande Provence Estate. and have lunch at the Le Petit Ferme Restaurant (depending on booking confirmation).
In Franschoek you can browse the shops and crafts for about an hour. On the way back we will drive through Khayalithsa - the largest Black Township in the Western Cape - and
get you back to the hotel.
* Leave the hotel/pier as arranged
* Arrive at the first farm called Warwick Wine Estate (Cellar tour to be done during Harvesting time Feb. to May
* Thereafter we will drive to the Grande Provence Estate for a tasting
* We then leave for your lunch venue
* Lunch will be taken at the Le Petit Ferme Restaurant (depends on availability)
* A tasting at the Boschendal Estate comes highly recommended
* We then move on to the Stellenbosch region
* Delaire Estate is next on our list for tasting
* We will then poceed to drive through Khayalitsha (largest black township in the Western Cape)
* Return to your hotel / pier.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At your hotel.
End location: Drop off at your hotel.
Duration: 8 hours 30 min.
Tour will be coducted in a Luxury saloon model 2010 vehicle. All vehicles are fully air-conditioned with climate control.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
550 ZAR / Rand - Lunch and some extra tasting fees
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
The King of Cape Town Tours Our two days with Allie were amazing. He was smart, funny, kind, responsive, warm and as flexible as a bungee chord! And everyone knows his name so that meant great service and special treatment for us. He showed us all the highlights - and low lights - in and around the Cape and surprised us around every corner. He made reservations at excellent restaurants and reserved us the best tables.