Picturesque villages of the French Riviera Private Tour
Enjoy a panoramic tour in Cannes before driving the scenic countryside road linking Grasse to Saint Paul de Vence.
Just a few minutes away from the busy coastline this tour will please travellers who search more authenticity dramatic landscapes and villages.
The highlight of this tour is Saint Paul de Vence, the jewel of the French Riviera known for its countless art galleries and a very rich history.
Grasse, of course, is the world capital of perfume and you will be able to visit a perfume factory of the 18th century.
Gourdon is a world-famous eagle nest which gives you the possibility to discover 40 kilometres of seaside between Nice and Cannes.
The Loup canyon scenic road will show you the wild side of the French Riviera.
Tourrettes is the most picturesque village, a postcard of Provence and more than often the favourite spot for most visitors.
A tour full of charm and surprises.
- Panoramic drive along Cannes beachfront
- Walking guided tour in Grasse (free visit at Fragonard perfume factory on request )
- Drive along the scenic countryside road with photo stops
- Walking tour in Gourdon hilltop village
- Photo stop in Tourrettes Sur Loup village
- Guided tour in Saint Paul de Vence
- Back to your cruise ship or hotel.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At the foot of your cruise ship, hotel lobby or private address
End location: Same place or as previously agreed
Duration: 8 hours
It can be modified according to the cruise ship schedule.
A brand new 8 seaters minivan with bottles of water and wifi at your disposal.
- My expertise and my guiding service
- The transportation on board a comfortable van
- Gas, tolls, parking fees.
- A bottle of water per person
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 Euro - Snack, beverages or a casual restaurant.
Museums entrance fees
I'm a National Licensed Tour Guide, i have no restrictions, therefore i can guide you also in Historic sites and Museums