Unique customized Corsican experience tours starting from Calvi
This tour will be custom designed to meet your needs and interests.
Whichever your choice, I'll make sure you see the main highlights of the region and recommend the best itinerary according to the season, weather and your interests.
The itinerary will be customized according to your interests, seasonal restrictions and weather conditions.
Here are some examples of what's possible exploring Calvi and surroundings:
- Calvi old town and the citadel - walking tour
- Typical medieval villages of Balagne 'the garden of Corsica'
- famous medieval romanesque churches
- artisan shops
- breathtaking viewpoints and natural sites
- Lunch at one of the best restaurants
Please let me know what you would like to include in the tour out of the ideas mentioned above or maybe your priority is something I have't mentioned her. In any case, I'll do my best to create the itinerary that suits you best.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 8 hours
Depending on the choice of itinerary and activities and your time restrictions the tour can take from 6 - 9 hours
Toyota Landcruiser KDJ120L, clean, airc-conditioned, non-smoking.
*Bigger and/ or more expensive car can be arranged upon request.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
100 EUR - - From 20€ on per person depending on your appetite and souvenir plans, that is :
lunch 20€ - 100€,
- Paid entrances (very few and none obligatory on this tour) 2 - 10€
- There will be a number of possibilities to taste and buy wine, local cheese, honey, olive oil, vinegars, jams, charcuterie, ceramics and so on, if you feel like you might be tempted it's better to bring more cash, credit cards are often not accepted by artisans.
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks