Calanques de Piana and more
This tour will be custom designed to meet your needs and interests.
You will be able to enjoy the picturesque western coast including the Unesco Heritage site "Calanques de Piana" at the best suitable for you pace and angle: easy-going, moderately active or adventurous.
Whichever your choice, I'll make sure you see the main highlights of the region and recommend the best itinerary according to the season, weather and your interests.
The itinerary will be customized according to your interests, seasonal restrictions and weather conditions.
The main ingredient being a multitude of scenic roads and the famous Calanques de Piana Unesco heritage site, here are some examples of what's possible exploring Corsican Western Coast:
- Calanques de Piana from all the best angles - by car, on foot or from the sea (extra fee)
- Gorges of Spelunca, Aïtone forest and ancient mountain villages
- Genoese bridges and towers
- Visits of local artisan workshops and traditional farms: Corsican cheeses, charcuterie, wine, honey, etc, knifemakers' workshops
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Unless you prefer otherwise, I will pick you up at your cruise ship, yacht or hotel.
End location: At the end of the tour I can leave you at your hotel / yacht / cruise ship or upon requespt at any other location in the same area as the beginning of the tour or along the itinerary.
Duration: 8 hours
Depending on the choice of itinerary and activities the tour may take from 7 - 9 hours
Toyota Landcruiser KDJ120L, clean, airc-conditioned, non-smoking.
*Bigger and/ or more expensive car can be arranged upon request.
- Your guide's knowledge, experience and good mood
- Tour organisation and customizing it to your needs
- Transportation (Toyota Landcruiser KDJ120L)
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 € - - Approx - depending on your appetite and souvenir plans, that is :
lunch 20€ - 100€,
- Paid entrances (very few and none obligatory on this tour) 2 - 20€
- There will be a number of possibilities to taste and buy wine, local cheese, charcuterie and so on, if you feel like you might be tempted it's better to bring more cash, credit cards are often not accepted by artisans.
- Tickets to museums
- Fee for any paid activities we decide to include in the tour
- Food and drink
- Use of other transportation than Toyota Landcruiser
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Olga is a delightful young lady with perfect English. We asked for a scenic tour and she gave us exactly that along the Wild West coast of Corsica. The scenery was stunning and Olga's expert driving made light of the windy roads. We left after one of the most memorable days we've ever experienced. Would highly recommend!