Calanques de Piana and more
This tour will be custom designed to meet your needs and interests.
You will be able to enjoy the picturesque western coast including the Unesco Heritage site "Calanques de Piana" at the best suitable for you pace and angle: easy-going, moderately active or adventurous.
Whichever your choice, I'll make sure you see the main highlights of the region and recommend the best itinerary according to the season, weather and your interests.
The itinerary will be customized according to your interests, seasonal restrictions and weather conditions.
The main ingredient being a multitude of scenic roads and the famous Calanques de Piana Unesco heritage site, here are some examples of what's possible exploring Corsican Western Coast:
- Calanques de Piana from all the best angles - by car, on foot or from the sea (extra fee)
- Gorges of Spelunca, Aïtone forest and ancient mountain villages
- Genoese bridges and towers
- Visits of local artisan workshops and traditional farms: Corsican cheeses, charcuterie, wine, honey, etc, knifemakers' workshops
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 8 hours
Depending on the choice of itinerary and activities the tour may take from 7 - 9 hours
Toyota Landcruiser KDJ120L, clean, airc-conditioned, non-smoking.
*Bigger and/ or more expensive car can be arranged upon request.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 € - - Approx - depending on your appetite and souvenir plans, that is :
lunch 20€ - 100€,
- Paid entrances (very few and none obligatory on this tour) 2 - 20€
- There will be a number of possibilities to taste and buy wine, local cheese, charcuterie and so on, if you feel like you might be tempted it's better to bring more cash, credit cards are often not accepted by artisans.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Our group, of four adults, toured with Olga and we all agree that she is the best tour guide we have ever had. She arrived on time, she speaks perfect English, she's an excellent driver and her car is very nice and clean with good a/c. Throughout the tour Olga was able to answer all of our questions and we had many. Olga is extremely knowledgeable in all things Corsica! It's obvious that she loves this island and is very proud of it. The sites were all spectacular!!