Pyramids ,Sphinx , Valley Temple ,Egyptian Museum, Tutankhamen treasures and the master pieces.
First I will pick you up from your hotel or airport in the morning with a sign reflecting your name, You will board an a/c private vehicle with a expert driver, Then you start to enjoy the history of Egypt.
Our tour will be starting with a visit to Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx where you will enjoy the history of one of the seven wonders of the ancient world a chance to take a panoramic pictures or to have a camel or horse ride.
Proceed to the Egyptian Museum the largest house of Egyptian antiquities where you can see the golden treasures of King Tut plus showing you the masterpieces of the famous kings and queens such as Ramses the second or Nefertiti.
Lunch will be any time during our trip in a high quality restaurant you can choose between a Nile view or a pyramid view restaurant.
By the end of our tour drop you off again at your hotel
promise you a fantastic day tour. just get in touch!
• visit Giza area(the great&middle&the little pyramids)
• visit the panorama in Giza area.
• visit the so called queens' pyramids(2600bc) from inside(mother of khofo)and I'll tell you why it's not the queens pyramids .
• visit the sphinx and the valI ley temple .
• visit the Egyptian Museum in Cairo and the treasures of king Tut Ankh Amon.
• Nile Floka ( optional )
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: your hotel lobby or any where in Cairo
End location: Your hotel or any place you like in Cairo
Duration: 9 hours
• Pick up services from your hotel and return.
• Entrance fees.
• All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
• live tour guide service.
• Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
• All service taxes.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
40 USD - Entrance fees, Lunch meals, personal expenses
US Dollars Euro, GBP, LE and credit cards are welcome.
ATM machines are available you can use it safely near by the touristic sights.
• Lunch Meals.
• Personal expenses.
• Entry visa to Egypt.
• Camel or horse ride.
• Airport transfer.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
I really enjoyed this tour. Tarek was personable and very knowledgeable. He made every effort to please and seemed eager to share the sites with us. The tour was well paced and I would strongly recommend it to anyone wishing to see the "must see" sites of Cairo.