Explore- Discover - Experience - Enjoy.
I am Mexican and know the hidden treasures of My country , I have access to areas other people don't * Excursions are more than sightseeing , they are experiences , are about culture & nature , about connection , similes and differences , understanding , explore, discover enjoy , even when they are well planned and have a structure they are tailored to your personal interest the day you experience them . . .
*I studied tourism but I have made a career in eco-tourism . , public land administration and Interpretation .
*Groups I lead are minimum of 2 max 10 unless is a group because I prefer to bring personal attention and premium service
Tours , excursions and expeditions are fun , personal and learning experiences , full of jokes , knowledge , safety, special care for you and the environment .
* Isaac Newton said " We all are standing in the shoulders of the giant of the past" ,
So I understand that every place , every culture and creature has a story to tell . . . . . I will interpret and be the voice of the flora , fauna and culture to whoever wants to hear their messages , stories, history , facts, jokes and gossips . . it is all about stories.
It will be my pleasure to be your guide or expedition's leader
A Recent Review of this guide
I would give Maria a seven out of seven if I could, but five out of five is just as well! I realize you do not need a private tour guide in los cabos, but having Maria as a private tour guide is essential when looking to add that extra intangible to your getaway! A truly priceless expense for the experience you receive when booking with Maria. Absolutely Fabulously Genius!!! I recommend all the private tours I took part in. If I had more time in Cabo to book more of Maria's private tours I would!!!
* I am a certified federal-cultural guide by the ministry of tourism since 1984.
* Certified specialized ecotourism - guide by the ministry of tourism since 2004.
* Certified interpretive guide by USA- NAI- The national association for interpretation since 1999 (, a certification earned by park-ranges ,guides and interpreters who work for the NPS National Park Services and essential to work in USA or Canada.
* Have a degree in tourism and Diploma in public land administration and ecotourism.
* Certified and applies Leave no trace ethics since 1999
*CPR -fist aid by the International Red cross.
*Padi Scuba dive
* Federal license as driver-guide
*a sedan for 3 passengers
*a minivan for 6 passengers
I'll be happy to quote a bigger vehicle if needed. Please send me your inquiry.
of course these doesn't apply for walking tours.... Lol