The Best 4 Must Visit in Busan : Sea, Temple, Market and Village
Visit the most famous beach in Korea.
Haeundae beach is clean and enjoyable place. Different types of events are held on the beach. We can spend time on the beach or have a stroll on the small island next to the beach. Nurimaru APEC House on the Camellia Island is the top destination.
Discover the exotic view of Sea Temple which attracts numerous tourists.
This Buddhist temple has outstanding scenery and it is facing the ocean. Listen to the interesting story from your guide related to Buddhism. Your one wish can be come true.
Feel the busy atmosphere in the fish market.
Jagalchi fish market is the largest fish and seafood market in Korea.
If you are a seafood lover, you can try some on the market. Or just watching the people and the seafood is so much fun to enjoy.
Meet the colorful houses and art installations in Gamcheon culture village.
It has many photo zones and observatories to take pictures.
Gukje Market is the best place to buy something Korean products.
1. Haeundae Beach, the most famous beach in Korea
2. Nurimaru APEC House, walking path surrounded in the gorgeous scenery next to the beach.
3. Yonggungsa Buddhist Temple, facing the ocean, the exotic scenery sea temple
4. Jagalchi Fish Market, fresh seafood and dried one, try it
5. Gukje Market, international market, local products, souvenirs, street food
6. Gamcheon Culture Village, colorful village, interesting murals and art installations, photo zones
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 8 hours
Sedan up to 3 pax (Samsung Motors SM3)
(below are extra charged)
Van up to 8 pax
Mini Bus up to 23 pax
Coach up to 44 pax
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 USD - Lunch and Snack
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
I do not have any restrictions in regard to my guiding, I can offer a full range of experiences.