Travel with a difference!
I am an independent English - speaking tour guide in Bulgaria. I have over 15 years of work experience as a tour guide plus a significant professional background in the field of tourism in Bulgaria. I am member of the Union of Bulgarian Tourist Guides, and I have bachelor's degree diploma in professional tour guiding and a graduate certificate in tourism management.
I am an easygoing, quite considerate person and a good communicator. I am also extremely knowledgeable tour guide and quite informative to foreigners.
With me as your private tour guide in Bulgaria you can choose an itinerary that suits you right. There is a great selection of private tours that I can do for independent travellers in Bulgaria. Make a tour just for you, your friends or family. I am conducting and customizing:
- Shore Excursions in: Burgas, Nessebar, Varna ports of call;
- Day tours, City tours, VIP tours during your hotel/holiday/business stay in Bulgaria;
- Airport and Hotel Transfers in Bulgaria;
- Round trip along the Bulgarian Black sea coast;
- Round trips of Bulgaria (duration upon interest)
- Guided museum visits; guided church & monastery visits in Bulgaria, countryside etc.
- Conducting translations: English - Bulgarian.
I provide reliable services at reasonable rates.
I look forward to receiving your request for your tour preference, date, duration of tour, number of participants. Thereafter, I will respond promptly with my travel ideas and costs.
A Recent Review of this guide
We spent a lovely day with Hristina. She was very responsive to our interests and tailored our walking tour of Varna accordingly. She also offered suggestions for our additional days in Varna.
Tour Guide Identification card by the ministry of tourism in Bulgaria
Member of the Union of Bulgarian Tourist Guides;
Bachelor's degree diploma in professional tour guiding;
Bachelor's degree diploma in tourism management
I can arrange for you a car/mini van/mini bus/bus and a driver. I am not a driver.