Up to 2 pax, Nessebar Highlights & Drive in surroundings
Spend your time with me exploring first Nessebar on foot, being professionally guided around its UNESCO landmarks.
Continue this tour with a drive to the town of Pomorie (ancient Anhialo).
Experience all Nessebar's highlights: old fortification walls, wooden houses, baths, a basilica, churches of various ages, cobbled streets, museums. This way you can easily relish unveiling Nessebar's civilizations and history.
Combine your delightful walk around with a short break at a lovely restaurant, overlooking the bay. You can do shopping while walking around the peninsula!
Follows a drive in the surroundings. Travel with me to a viewing area in the mountains. Then with a scenic drive through the countryside we reach Pomorie and its unique sites: Orthodox monastery, Thracian Tomb, Museum of salt, lake, salt and curative mud flats. End your tour sampling beautiful local wine!
Visiting 2 coastal towns:
- Starting with Nessebar, then Pomorie;
- In Nessebar we'll have a walk around its UNESCO landmarks. We'll pass by fortification walls, wooden houses, baths, a basilica, Orthodox churches, also a walk along its cobbled streets.
- Upon your choice we visit inside: Archaeological Museum, OR Ethnographical Museum OR St. Steven's church, renowned for its old frescos and icons.
- You can do shopping while walking around the peninsula or take a break for lunch or snacks at a lovely restaurant.
- Tour continues with a drive in the surroundings.
- Travel with me to a panoramic ground in the mountains, open May-Sep;
- Then follows a scenic drive through the countryside to reach Pomorie and its sites. We visit an Orthodox monastery, a Thracian Tomb, a Museum of salt. We view salt flats and a lake.
- Optional winery visit. Taste a bottle of local wine!
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Outside the Customs Controlled Area (outside the building of Nessebar Passenger Terminal)
End location: Outside the Customs Controlled Area (outside the building of Nessebar Passenger Terminal)
Duration: 6 hours
- An air-conditioned car, or mini van, or mini bus or a bus (depends on group size)for the drive around; There is also a walking part involved on this tour. Around Old Nessebar and its UNESCO landmarks we go on foot.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
150 USD - up to 2 pax, paid extra to the guide upon arrival,at the start of tour; For 150 USD/up to 2 pax you get:
- admission fees planned on this tour;
- transportation services on this tour (driver, vehicle, petrol, car park costs);
- a bottle of local wine for tasting for your party;
- photo and video fees - for one camera;
Have also in mind that you need to have extra money for your personal shopping of souvenirs, snacks, restaurant meals and drinks.
I can help you find a car, mini van, mini bus, bus and a driver in Bulgaria..
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We came back with wonderful memories about Nessabar and Varna. Hristina gave us the desire to come again. Very interesting day. Warm Regards,E. Beauchemin