Full day tour, Up to 6 pax, 3 Towns Tour, Includes highlights in & around Burgas
Spend a beautiful day out with me exploring Bourgas & surroundings. After pick up from Burgas sea port/ hotel follows a drive outside Bourgas (vehicle depends on group size). Visit first the small town of Pomorie. See local sites: an orthodox monastery, Thracian tomb, museum of salt, salt flats, curative mud flats. Sample beautiful Bulgarian wine in a local winery (optional visit). Continue with a short drive to a honey-bee farm in a Bulgarian village. Our next destination is the UNESCO town of Old Nessebar & its landmarks: ancient fortification walls, wooden houses, ruins of baths, a basilica and churches of various ages, cobbled streets. This way you can easily relish unveiling Nessebar's civilizations and history.
Have lunch in a local restaurant, overlooking the bay. It is so romantic there! Do shopping, while walking around the peninsula! Return drive to Burgas. Have a walk on Burgas pedestrian area, emphasizing on Bulgaria's town architecture or visit Burgas sea gardens!
Visiting 3 towns - starting with Pomorie, Nessebar, and Bourgas;
- With a drive along the coast, passing by Bourgas lakes & salt flats we reach Pomorie. We visit an Orthodox monastery, a Thracian tomb, a museum of salt, viewing Pomorie lake, salt and mud flats. Optional winery visit and tasting beautiful local wine - optional!
- Tour continues with a drive in the surroundings. Continue with a visit to a honey-bee farm in a Bulgarian village, tasting organic bee-honey and honey brandy.
- Arriving to Nessebar - exploring Nessebar and its UNESCO landmarks - old fortification walls, wooden houses, Byzantine baths, a basilica, Orthodox churches, walk along its cobbled streets. Optional inside visits - Nessebar Archaeological Museum or St. Steven's church. You can do shopping while walking around the peninsula and have lunch at a lovely restaurant.
- Travel with me to a viewing area in the mountains (open May-Sep);
- Drive to Bourgas. Optional Walking tour on main promenade or city park.
- Drive back to port.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: at a meeting place of your choice
End location: at a meeting place of your choice
Duration: 7 hours
- An air-conditioned car, or mini van, or mini bus or a bus (depends on group size);
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 USD - per person is 50 USD for:
- transportation expenses on this full day tour ( driver, vehicle, petrol,car park costs);
- admission fees to museums, planned on this tour;
- a bottle of local wine for tasting for the group;
- bee-farm visit with a local bee honey, honey brandy tastings;
I can help you find a car, mini van, mini bus, bus and a driver in Bulgaria..
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Hristina is one of the best guides we have ever had! We booked a small group tour for 6 people with her from Burgas to Pomorie and Nessabur. She speaks perfect English and knows how to convey information with the proper pace. She is very knowledgeable about Bulgarian history and culture, and current economic and societal conditions. Christina was well prepared, and she knew how to read the group in order to maximize our enjoyment of the tour. I highly recommend her for tours anywhere in Bulgaria.