Bunrattty Castle & Luxury Dromoland Castle Hotel Full Day Tour
On this tour we'll go back to 15th Century, visiting some of the most remarkable landmarks in Clare for a great Historical Irish Experience! After visiting the castle, take a stroll through the folk park complete with old traditional village. Shopping opportunity at the Woolen Mills or stop for a pint or Irish Coffee at Dirty Nellies! There is something for everybody.
Follow on with a luxurious afternoon tea at the 15th century Dromoland Castle. Step back in time as you enter the grounds and soak up the splendor of Dromoland Castle. Dromoland has been frequented by many US presidents and world leaders and was home to the O'Brien's who lineage goes back 1, 000 years.
After dining, take a relaxing stroll through the walled gardens.
- Pick up -recommended within 9. 30 am-
- Bunratty Castle
- Visit the folk park complete with old traditional village (Walking).
- Shopping opportunity time at the Woolen Mills OR stop for a pint or Irish Coffee at Dirty Nellies!
- Dromoland Castle for a spot of lunch OR check out for a Tea
(Optional: horse drawn cart jaunt around the castle grounds)
- Drop off (about 5. 30 pm) at agreed location.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Options:
I can pick you up at Shannon Airport, Ennis B&B or Hotel, Limerick Area, County Clare area
End location: TBA
Duration: 8 hours
Air Conditioned people carrier
- My private guiding service.
- Private Vehicle and all expenses related such as Oil, Parking and tolls.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
25 euro - This is to cover lunch and entry fees
- Entry Fees