Private tour by comfortable van for a group up to 12
Enjoy a 4 hours private city tour discovering the highlights of Buenos Aires. The circuit includes La Boca, Plaza de Mayo, Metropolitan Cathedral (Pope Francis's church)and Recoleta Cemetery. We stop in those places and I will lead you walking around and inside the Cathedral and the Cemetery. We move by a private and comfortable van. The price is for a group up to 12 people and it includes pick up and drop of at your hotel or cruise terminal.
- Plaza de Mayo (political centre of the country)
- Government House (known as Pink House, from outside)
- BA Metropolitan Cathedral (guided visit inside)
- La Boca - Caminito (the old port where tango was born)
- San Telmo (old area famous for its antique stores - and flee market Sundays -)
- 9 de Julio Av. (the widest avenue of the world)
- Obelisk & Opera House (both from outside)
- Recoleta Cemetery (guided visit including Evita's grave and an introduction to her life)
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Your hotel in BA or Cruise Terminal
End location: same place
Duration: 4 hours
The duration of the otur can be affected by traffic, wheather and your own interests.
Private van (licensed by BA Government)with a/c and professional driver.
- Private van (Mercedes benz Sprinter)
- Professional driver
- My fee as you personal toour guide.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
800 AR$ - - Bottled water, sancks, etc
- Lunch, snacks, water, etc
- Admission tickets if you decide to visit any.
- If you carry luggage, please af me before booking in order to check the availability of the trunk.
- Transfer to the International Airport is able for an aditional charge (more info by message)
I am not a driver. I arrange for a private car and driver.