7 hours private tour to the most famous landmarks of the city
This tour is ideal for passengers traveling on cruises or for those who have only 1 day to explore the city.
Moving through the city by a private car, which allows you to visit all the city highlights in just a few hours. I have a complete itinerary that will provide you an introduction to the city highlights and off the beaten track points as well.
I can show you the 'must see' of Buenos Aires, such as La Boca, Plaza de Mayo or Recoleta Cemetery, but also we will have time to spend in your own interest.
I can organize a private walking tour (instead of car), please, ask me for further information.
My tour is absolutely flexible and tailored made at your own preferences.
- Plaza de Mayo (political center of the country)
- Government House (known as Pink House, from outside)
- BA Metropolitan Cathedral (guided visit inside)
- La Boca - Caminito (the old port where tango was born)
- San Telmo (old area famous for its antique stores - and flea market Sundays -
- Puerto Madero (the newest district dedicate to the women)
- 9 de Julio Av. (the widest avenue of the world)
- Obelisk & Opera House (both from outside)
- Recoleta Cemetery (guided visit including Evita's grave and an introduction to her life)
- Palermo Gardens
- In our circuit there are museums like Evita's museum, Malba, Fine Arts, Colon Theatre (Opera House) etc. if you are interested in visiting any of them, I can customize a circuit, fitting them (admission tickets are not included in the price of the tour)
We can custumize the itinerary according to your own interest.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Your hotel or Cruise Terminal. Transfer to the international airport after the tour is available (the cost is not included in the price of the tour).
End location: same place
Duration: 7 hours
The duration of the tour can be affeted by traffic, weather, your own interest, etc. In the 7 hours we consider 1 hour for lunch, if you decide to skip the lunch, the duration of the tour could be shorter.
By private car
- Private car - Ford Mondeo sedan or similar. I rent the most comfrotable cars available, the car has 5 places (driver 3 passengers and myself), if you prefer to be more comfortable you should be 2 pasengers.
- All the expenses for the car (parking tickets, toll tickets, etc).
Estimated Local Cash Needed
800 AR$ - Lunch, bottled water, etc.
- Lunch, bottled water, sancks., etc.
- Admission tickets if you decide to visit any museum or taxed activity
- If you carry luggage, please af me before booking in order to check the availability of the trunk.
- Transfer to the International Airport is able for an aditional charge (more info by message)
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Carolina is a very pleasant and knowledgeable guide. Unfortunately not all of the tour points were covered .