Nice tour including the charming top places of the city within 4 hours
Explore the city's highlights (and little-unknown ones) with a local Hungarian guide.
Top places in Budapest with hidden and secret stories. Interesting scenarios behind the centuries.
Learn about Hungary's heroes who shaped the country, little known American Hungarian connections that influenced both parts of the history.
Inspiration to discover the magic of the capital!
* Heroes' Square the monumentally historic place of Hungary with around the encompassing
* City park with the romantic Castle of Vajdahunyad, Széchényi Spa - symbol of the spa city
* Hungarian UNESCO World Heritage palaces as the famous Andrássy út with old nice houses and exclusive boutiques for shopping
* The wonderful Neo-renaissance Opera house in it is halfway which offer an excellent choice of spectacles in ballet and opera.
* The highest emblematic church of the city, the St Stephen's Cathedral
* The world 3rd biggest Synagogue
* The amazing panoramic view over the bridges passing from one to other sides of the city
* The bridges with the Danube embankment along the river
* The characteristic immense building of the Hungarian Parliament
* Castle Hill Quarter with its medieval houses, the representative former Royal Palace, the picturesque Matthias Church and the astonishing view from the terraces of the Fishermen's Bastion
* Gellért Hill with the impressive Liberty Statue give an emotional focal point
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet at your hotel /apartment in the city,
at your cruise terminal or any other convenient location in the center area pre-arranged.
End location: Back to your hotel /apartment in the city
or to your cruise terminal or
any other convenient location in the center area pre-arranged.
Duration: 4 hours
nice, modern, clean, air-conditioned car with driver up to 6 persons
minivan or bus are available even for big groups up to 56 persons upon request
car & walking
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2000 HUF Hungarian Forint - HUF accepted widely
USD/EUR accepted in shops and restaurants, cafes and bars in the touristic area.
The sum is covering approximately a drink with a coffee in a tipical cafe or
a drink and an ice cream.
Transport will be by a professional car & minivan service with a chauffeur.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Kati gave us an EXCELLENT tour. She was knowledgeable, thoughtful and willing to answer all our questions. Also, she reorientated the tour when she learned what we had seen already in Budapest. Our driver, Yuri, was very good.