See the whole city from the comfort of the venue
A perfect day that is both rich in experience and relaxing at the same time.
Just sit back and we will explore one of the most beautiful cities in the World.
I can guarantee a comfortable car with a nice driver, a visit of the top 7 sights of Budapest and cheer.
** This tour is priced for a group of 6-10 people. Please inquire for a customized tour quote if your group is smaller or bigger. I can accommodate up to 49 travellers.
This is the plan for the day:
- Fishermen's Bastion
- Matthias Church, which is as lovely inside as it is beautiful outside.
- If you like, we can visit the Hospital in the Rock or the First World War Exhibition. Both are fascinating and disquieting at the same time.
- We can climb even higher to take in a stunning panoramic view of the whole city from the foot of the Liberty Statue.
- The Church in the Rock is our last port of call before lunch in a cosy local restaurant or a fast food bar (your choice)
- The Danube to the Pest side via the elegantly constructed Chain Bridge
- Visit the Central Market Hall
- Heroes' Square
- Saint Stephen's Basilica
- The architecturally delightful Parliament.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: We meet at your hotel, or cruise ship port, or any address you point out in the inner city. Airport pick up is also possible, but it has an extra cost, that depends on the number of the people. Please inquire me for a customized tour.
End location: At your hotel, your cruise ship port, any address you point out in the inner city. a ride to the airport is also possible, but it has an extra cost, that depends on the number of the people. Please inquire me for a customized tour.
Duration: 7 hours
It may vary due to the weather conditions or the traffic.
Private car or a bigger van/minibus. Comfortable, reliable and clean vehicles.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
12200 HUF - - Entrance fee to the Fishermen bastion and to Matthias Church for adults.
- In a restaurant you could eat for an average of 4500 HUF/person.
- You can have a pastry and a coffee for 1500 HUF.
- Entrance fee to the Rock Hospital (if we would like to go): 4000 HUF/person
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Andrea was very knowledgeable and provided highly interesting insights into all of the places that we visited. The tour was tailored to our specific interests. Her driver, Uursula, also added greatly to the experience of the tour.