See the whole city from the comfort of the venue
A perfect day that is both rich in experience and relaxing at the same time.
Just sit back and we will explore one of the most beautiful cities in the World.
I can guarantee a comfortable car with a nice driver, a visit of the top 7 sights of Budapest and cheer.
** This tour is priced for a group of 6-10 people. Please inquire for a customized tour quote if your group is smaller or bigger. I can accommodate up to 49 travellers.
This is the plan for the day:
- Fishermen's Bastion
- Matthias Church, which is as lovely inside as it is beautiful outside.
- If you like, we can visit the Hospital in the Rock or the First World War Exhibition. Both are fascinating and disquieting at the same time.
- We can climb even higher to take in a stunning panoramic view of the whole city from the foot of the Liberty Statue.
- The Church in the Rock is our last port of call before lunch in a cosy local restaurant or a fast food bar (your choice)
- The Danube to the Pest side via the elegantly constructed Chain Bridge
- Visit the Central Market Hall
- Heroes' Square
- Saint Stephen's Basilica
- The architecturally delightful Parliament.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: We meet at your hotel, or cruise ship port, or any address you point out in the inner city. Airport pick up is also possible, but it has an extra cost, that depends on the number of the people. Please inquire me for a customized tour.
End location: At your hotel, your cruise ship port, any address you point out in the inner city. a ride to the airport is also possible, but it has an extra cost, that depends on the number of the people. Please inquire me for a customized tour.
Duration: 7 hours
It may vary due to the weather conditions or the traffic.
Private car or a bigger van/minibus. Comfortable, reliable and clean vehicles.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel or at the cruise ship port
- Mineral water in the car
- My service as your private guide
Estimated Local Cash Needed
12200 HUF - - Entrance fee to the Fishermen bastion and to Matthias Church for adults.
- In a restaurant you could eat for an average of 4500 HUF/person.
- You can have a pastry and a coffee for 1500 HUF.
- Entrance fee to the Rock Hospital (if we would like to go): 4000 HUF/person
- Your personal expenses
- Entrance fee to museums, if we visit any of those
- Airport transfer. If you require it, please inquire me for a customized tour
- If you wish to see inside the Parliament building, it needs to be booked and paid in advance, so please let me know prior the booking.
** This tour is priced for a group of 6-10 people. Please inquire for a customized tour quote if your group is smaller (1-5) or larger (more than 10).
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Andrea is a knowledgeable guide with education in history and the political changes over the centuries. She knows her stuff. Very pleasant experience visiting Budapest special features with Andrea as our guide for 9 people. Only flaw was the PA system in the van. The a/c overpowered the front only speakers making it difficult to hear at the back. Driver was cooperative and Andrea was able to vary the tour to meet our wishes. Especially loved visiting the boots monument by the river, and cosy restaurant.