If you are looking for: private tour by licenced tour guide and transportation by private minivan for up to 6 people
The core essentials and the greatest hits in an exciting 6 hour long city tour including the most amazing sights of the Hungarian capital. It's a perfect choice to get a deep understanding of the local culture, history and attractions. In 6 hours you'll see the essence and get a deeper understanding of history and culture. In this tour you will get hints and tips what to do later during your stay in Budapest.
The fee includes a private minivan for up to 6 guests plus a driver and a tour guide for 6 hours.
Ask for available dates if you can't find in the calendar!
Hotel pickup by private minivan, meet your guide
- drive to Gellert Hill with viewpoint and the Citadel - STOP and short walking to see the vies
- drive to Buda Castle district and STOP to see the royal gardens, the formar Royal Palace, Matyas Church, Fishermen's bastion
- we'll drive on the Danube banks and see many bridges
*Optional lunch break*
- drive to Parliament square - STOP for a short walk
- drive in the downtown area, see St. Stephen Basilica from the car
- drive along Andrassy Avenue: see the Opera House, the embassy district from the car
- drive to Heroes' Square and the City Park - STOP for a short walk
- drive through the Jewish district and see the Dohany Street Synagogue from the car
Anything else? Or shall we drop something from the list? Just let me know!
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At your hotel or other place of your choice in Budapest
End location: At your hotel or other place of your choice in Budapest
Duration: 6 hours
Please note that traffic may affect timing.
Private Mercedes van with driver and
Walking - as much as is convenient for you.
If you have a group of more than 6 people (7-50), I can arrange a minibus or a motorcoach for you. Please email me in this case for details and fees!
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20000 HUF - It's a full day tour so we'll stop for lunch and snacks for sure and you'll have other shopping opportunities as well. Tho bank cards are widely accepted some local cash is always handy.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Balint was a highly knowledgeable tour guide that showed us the highlights of Budapest. It was our first visit to Budapest and he made us feel right at home. Balint makes a good impression as he dresses professionally, is very polite and accommodating and addressed us by name. He speaks perfect English (like a native), which I imagine is difficult since the Hungarian language is so unique and different from English. We learned a lot about the culture of Hungary, as well as, the architecture and history.