Food was (and still is) an important topic among us. My passion for food and hotels led me to get a degree now in hotel and restaurant management. I am also a certified cook and a tour guide. I have spent some time living in the USA and Argentina, where I loved to introduce the Hungarian cuisine to my foreign friends.
Over the past 15 years I have immersed myself in several topics about Budapest: art, architecture, design, gastronomy, and really enjoy showing people the constantly changing faces of the city.
Besides guiding, I manage an apartment for tourists in Budapest. My spare time is full of cooking for family and friends, shopping markets, trying the culinary delights of Budapest and other countries I am visiting, and learning about food!
Being a passionate traveller and a culinary enthusiast I would be happy to share my love for food and discoveries with you.
- I am a certified guide, and a certified cook
- I have a Bachelor's degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management
- I only guide in English, and Hungarian.
- I only offer walking food tours.
- I am not a driver guide, please arrange transportation to the meeting points, if needed.