Transylvania day tour with a private guide
- Departure from Bucharest to Brasov through Sinaia
- Visits to Peles Castle and Sinaia Monastery
- Visit to Bran Medieval Castle
- Arrival and late lunch in Brasov. Sightseeing old Brasov including Council Square, Council Tower, White Tower, Black Tower, Black Church, Weavers' Bastion, St Nicholas Church, First Romanian School in Transylvania
- Return to Bucharest
- Peles Castle (former royal residence) at Sinaia
- Sinaia Orthodox Monastery
- Bran Castle (related to Dracula's legend) at Bran
- Black Church (largest church in South-Eastern Europe) in Brasov
- Magnificent landscapes of the Carpathian Mountains
Bucharest - Sinaia - Bran - Brasov and return
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Your hotel location or a specific address.
End location: Same place or to a different place on request.
Duration: 12 hours
Duration of the tour might be affected by adverse weather conditions or by the traffic.
Peles Castle at Sinaia is closed on Monday and Tuesday. During summer season (May-Oct)it is opened on Tuesday as well, for a shorter program starting from 11 pm).
The Black Church in Brasov is closed on Mondays, holidays, Sunday service in the morning.
All our tours are provided by modern and A/C cars, minivans or buses according to the final number of participants.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
150 lei - Entrance fees at the sites, photo fees and lunch.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Very nice tour and tour guide. Very knowledgeable and easy to work with