Transylvania day tour with a private guide
- Departure from Bucharest to Brasov through Sinaia
- Visits to Peles Castle and Sinaia Monastery
- Visit to Bran Medieval Castle
- Arrival and late lunch in Brasov. Sightseeing old Brasov including Council Square, Council Tower, White Tower, Black Tower, Black Church, Weavers' Bastion, St Nicholas Church, First Romanian School in Transylvania
- Return to Bucharest
- Peles Castle (former royal residence) at Sinaia
- Sinaia Orthodox Monastery
- Bran Castle (related to Dracula's legend) at Bran
- Black Church (largest church in South-Eastern Europe) in Brasov
- Magnificent landscapes of the Carpathian Mountains
Bucharest - Sinaia - Bran - Brasov and return
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Your hotel location or a specific address.
End location: Same place or to a different place on request.
Duration: 12 hours
Duration of the tour might be affected by adverse weather conditions or by the traffic.
Peles Castle at Sinaia is closed on Monday and Tuesday. During summer season (May-Oct)it is opened on Tuesday as well, for a shorter program starting from 11 pm).
The Black Church in Brasov is closed on Mondays, holidays, Sunday service in the morning.
All our tours are provided by modern and A/C cars, minivans or buses according to the final number of participants.
Transportation by minivan with 8 seats and English guide/driver services for a group of minimum 4 persons.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
150 lei - Entrance fees at the sites, photo fees and lunch.
Photo/video fees at sites and museums
Entrance fees to the museums
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
The four of us really enjoyed our tour with Claudiu, who was very knowledgeable with all aspects of Transylvania. He answered our many questions with lots of detail. Well Done!!!!