A two-day feature packed adventure tour
The itinerary is based on meeting in Bryce City.
We suggest that you obtain a lifetime senior pass or an annual US National Park park pass if you don't already have one.
Classic tour of Bryce Canyon. The tour will be modified to meet your needs, interests, and capabilities. We will do an easy to moderate Itinerary with photo opportunities near the shuttle stops and slightly more strenuous hikes which may include a hike to see the Bristlecone pines starting at Rainbow point . There are many iconic spots along the rim of Bryce Canyon and we will stop at most of them over the two days that we are there including,
- Rim trail ( Fairyland trail); especially the portion from Sunrise to Sunset Point
- Queens Garden trail
- Navajo Loop trail; which includes Wall Street
Points of interest
- Sunrise Point
- Sunset Point
- Wall Street
- Thor's Hammer
- Natural Bridge
- Queen's Garden
- . . .
This is a rather full schedule. We'll adjust as needed / necessary. The days can be switched to meet your preferences. The Bristlecone Pine hike is at over 9'000 feet; the altitude may be too high for some people.
1st day, sunrise focus
- 6:30 am, meet at your hotel in Bryce City
- 6:30-7:30, Drive to Sunrise Point for sunrise photo-op
- 7:30 - 9:30, Walk the rim trail from Sunrise Point to Sunset Point
- 10:00 - 12:30, take shuttle to Rainbow Point, hike Bristlecone Pine Loop
- 12:30 - 2:00, return to car - break for lunch
- 2:00 - 5:00, visit several overlooks - return to town
2nd day, afternoon / sunset focus
- 9:00 am, meet at your hotel in Bryce City
- 9:00 - 12:00, Drive/take shuttle to Queen's Garden and hike Queen's Garden trail
- 12:00 - 1:30, return to town / lunch
- 1:30 - 4:00, Take shuttle or drive to Navajo Loop trail. Hike Wall street
- 4:00 - 7:00, return to town, eat relax
- 7:00 - 9:00 pm, travel to Sunset Point, minor hiking, watch sunset, return
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Hotel
End Point Options: Hotel
Duration: 2 days
Expect to spend up to 12 hours per day exploring many of the wonders of Bryce Canyon National Park. This itinerary is fluid and we can modify it as desired.
Transportation to / from the park will be in a late model commercial rental vehicle of an appropriate size. Some transportation will be by park shuttle when available
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
35 USD - Bryce Canyon NP entrance fee.
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks