A feature packed overnight adventure tour
This tour starts and ends in the St George Utah area.
We suggest that you obtain a lifetime senior pass or an annual US National Park park pass if you don't already have one.
Classic tour of Bryce Canyon starting in the St George Utah area. The tour will be modified to meet your needs, interests, and capabilities. We will do an easy to moderate Itinerary with photo opportunities near the shuttle stops and slightly more strenuous hikes selected based on your preferences.
We will travel to Bryce Canyon National park in the afternoon, check in to our rooms, then meet up after diner for a visit to Sunrise / Sunset point to watch the sunset. We will meet early in the morning, visit Sunrise point to watch / photograph the sunrise, take a casual hike along the rim between Sunrise Point and Sunset Point. Then hike or tour to see some of the iconic sights of Bryce Canyon.
Please note: food and lodging are not included in this trip. You must have / make your own hotel reservations.
This is a rather full schedule. We'll adjust it as needed / necessary. Parts of Bryce Canyon are over 9'000 feet; we may need to take the altitude into consideration when planning your visit.
1st day, sunset
- 1:00 pm, meet at your hotel in the greater St George area
- 1:00 - 4:00, Drive to Bryce Canyon
- 4:00 - 7:00, , check in to hotel, have diner
- 7:00 - 9:00 pm, Walk the rim trail from Sunrise Point to Sunset Point, watch sunset, take photos
2nd day, / sunrise
- 6:00 am, meet at your hotel in Bryce City
- 6:00 - 8:00, Drive to Sunrise Point, watch sunrise and take photographs.
- 8:00 - 10:00, take shuttle or drive to Navajo Loop trail. Hike Wall street
-10:00 - 1:00. visit overlooks, take short hikes, shoot lots of pictures
- 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm, return to St George
Possible hikes: (only time for one)
- Queen's Garden trail
- Bristlecone Pine loop Trail
- Navajo Loop Trail
- (Partial) Fairyland loop trail
Hiking in BCNP can be very hot and dry in the summer. Adequate shoes and water are required.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Hotel
End Point Options: Hotel
Duration: 2 days
This tour is about 30 hours. Starting on one day and ending on the next. This itinerary is fluid and we can modify it as desired.
Transportation to / from the park will be in a late model commercial rental vehicle of an appropriate size. Some transportation will be by park shuttle when available
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
35 USD - Bryce Canyon NP entrance fee.
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks