Discover Small Carpathian Wine Region and Taste Local Wine!
Explore Small Carpathian's rich history, lush vineyards and exceptional wineries with a local. You'll explore underground wine cellar, visit two spectacular wineries, enjoy gorgeous scenery & beautiful vineyards and most importantly, taste delicious local wines. You won't need to worry about getting lost, missing out on a "hidden gem" winery, waste your time finding a scenic place with best views or risk drinking and driving. We will take you to our favorite wineries, offering you wine tasting tour experience from an insider's perspective. This wine tour is perfect for couples, groups and all wine enthusiasts. All the way to wine country and back, your job is to sip some of the best Slovak wines and enjoy everything the Small Carpathian Wine Region has to offer. So, what are you waiting for? Book your Private Wine Tour to Small Carpathians today!
1. Meet your local friendly guide and start your wine experience with hotel pick-up by comfortable minivan with A/C.
2. Get magnificent vineyards views as you wind your way through Small Carpathian's rolling hills and scenic landscape. Duration: 40 minutes.
3. Enjoy behind scenes tour of family winery known for warm hospitality in a small village called Senkvice. Visit wine cellar with old oak barrels to learn about local wine making culture and traditions. Taste 4 locally made wines served with cheese platter. Duration: 2 hours
4. Wine experience continues with visit of a second winery located in a historical underground wine cellar of beautiful Chateau in Pezinok. Explore exhibition of historical wine making equipment and taste another locally made wines. Duration: 30 minutes.
5. On the way back, enjoy majestic scenery and beautiful landscape of Small Carpathians on a short viewpoint stop in vineyard situated about nicely persevered small town called Svaty Jur. Duration: 20 minutes.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building, Suggested by Guide: in front of Radisson Blu Carlton Hotel at Hviezdoslavovo namestie 185/3, Bratislava
Duration: 5 hours
Private Modern Clean Vehicle with A/C.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 EUR - Souvenirs
- Personal Expenses
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
From the very beginning, Daniela was wonderful to work with. Responded to my email inquiries promptly and was extremely flexible with customizing our tour. She grew up in Bratislava and knows it well. Shared interesting information and offered suggestions on where to go after the tour. Took us to lovely spots to sample delicious local specialties. We paired the tour with wine tasting which took place in a non-touristy wine bar. The wine was fantastic. Authentic tour by an authentic local. Thank you!