Private tour with minivan & local guide
If you only have few hours to see as much of Bratislava as possible, you need this tour - Bratislava City and Castle Private Tour in 3 hrs. It is a thorough but leisurely-paced tour of most of Bratislava's major and minor sites, such as Bratislava Old town, Bratislava Castle, Slavin War Memorial and The Blue Art Nouveau church of St. Elizabeth. This is a private tour where you'll have entertaining local guide, friendly driver and comfortable minivan with A/C available just for you entire tour. Panoramic drive is included to have an opportunity to also see Presidential Palace, Slovak Radio Building (upside-down pyramid) and most importantly, to get stunning views of the city from the Castle Hill. I know your time in Bratislava is precious and that you want to get the best of the city while you're here.
1. Start your 3-hour Bratislava City and Castle Tour with hotel pick-up.
2. Explore Bratislava Castle (exterior only) and learn secrets of this famous castle as you walk through the fortress. Duration: 30 minutes.
3. Visit Soviet style War Memorial called Slavin on top of the Castle Hill and enjoy stunning views of the city. Duration: 15 minutes.
4. Stop at unusual Blue Art Nouveau church of St. Elizabeth. Duration: 10 minutes.
5. Enjoy panoramic drive. Duration: 30 minutes.
6. Continue with an easy walk through Bratislava Old Town highlights. Admire and find out more about Michael's Gate - the only preserved gate of the city fortification system, Neo - Renaissance-style Old Opera House, Main Square & The Old Town Hall and the most photographed statue in the city (Čumil). Duration: 45 minutes.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building, Suggested by Guide: in front of Radisson Blu Carlton Hotel at Hviezdoslavovo Namestie 185/3, Bratislava
Duration: 3 hours
Private Clean Modern Vehicle with A/C.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10 EUR - €10/person entrance fee to Bratislava Castle (if you wish to visit the Castle independently after the tour)
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Daniela did a wonderful job. She is very friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend her.