Visit Plymouth Historical sites, Cranberry Winery, and Cranberry Farm
Our first destination is Plimoth Plantation and Wampanoag Sites. Visit a recreated Pilgrim village and find out how the pilgrims make their living. Visit the Native Indian site and learn how the indians lived side-by-side with Pilgrims. Then, we'll visit Mayflower II and you'll learn what it takes to make this long journey. Plymouth Rock is our Next destination. Then we go to Winery and hopefully have wine testing there. Time permitted, we'll also visit the Plimoth Grist Mill, and then will be heading to the cranberry farm. at the cranberry farm, if at this day they make tours, you'll be on one of the tours, if not, I'll make a short speech about the cranberry harvesting and show you one of the harvesting spots. Upon this visit, we're heading back to your hotel. You may require short coffee break stops or craft shops visits, if you need them.
This tour includes all of the following Destinations:
1. Plimoth Plantation
2. Wampanoag Site
3. Mayflower II/Ocean Shore
4. Plymouth Rock
5. Plymouth Winery/w Testing (if available that day)
6. Plimoth Grist Mill (time permitted only)
7. Cranberry Farm
It's in "about me" section, but just in case, I'd like to note that English is my second language. I will show you beautiful places, and great photography spots, and much more that you would normally see on such private tour, but I won't be able to change my accent or my voice tone just for your trip. Keep this in mind, especially when leaving a feedback.
Thanks! I really appreciate your cooperation! Let's go see places!
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Please Choose either option and let me know:
1. I will pick you up at your hotel. You have to be outside of the hotel 5-10 min prior to the tour time. If you hotel is on a one way street, you need to wait for me on the traffic side. Look for 2015 BMW X3 Black SUV. Have your cell phone ready so I can reach you. Normally, there are no places to stay in the downtown, so we need to load quickly and move.
2. We may meet outskirt of Boston, but still accessible by Subway train. Take Green Line C to the St. Paul Stop. I'll be there waiting for you with a ToursByLocals Logo Sign and your name on it.
End location: I will drop you off near your hotel or at any central boston location you ask for.
Duration: 7 hours
weather, traffic, and time of the year may affect the duration of that trip. A Tour guide reserves a right to replace closed points of interested with similar places.
2015 BMW X3 Black SUV, 4 passengers max.
All entrance fees
Wine Testing (if available)
Estimated Local Cash Needed
25 USD - I do not foreseen any extra cash spending on this tour, unless you want to purchase some souvenirs or stop for a coffee. If you stay for dinner, you'll probably need around 100-150 for a couple.
gifts, crafts, souvenirs, food stops.
•I am not licensed to guide you inside historical monuments.
• My car is not handicapped accessible. (If Applicable)
• Please, no smoking, Alcohol, or Drugs (except prescriptive medicine) in my car during the trip. (If Applicable).
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Sasha was a great host and even found a cranberry field and farm that she let us look at, even though it was past the harvesting season. On the way back to the hotel she even took us through the Boston area and pointed out buildings and such.