Come, make great pictures even with your Point-n-Shot cameras
You don't have to be a professional photographer to make great shots of Boston on our Boston Photography Walking Tour. During our 6-7 hours Walking Tour we will show you great photography spots, while briefly introducing you to Boston Culture, Architecture, and History. We will also teach you photography tricks.
During our tour, we will visit the following areas (slightly changes possible due to weather, road construction, unexpected closing or particular preferences): We meet in front of Copley Square Public Library, Take a short walk to the Church o Science, continue passing Trinity Church, move to Newbury Street, go through Boston Public Garden, say "Hello" to Cheers, look at the Massachusetts state House, continue to Beacon Hill, then visit Holocaust Memorial, Quincy Market and Faneuil Hall and observe Boston Waterfront.
You'll have free time (1 hour) for lunch, as well.
Ideally, we will be visiting all of the following places (however, the program may slightly be changed due to weather, time of the year, other circumstances).
1. Coupley Square
2. The First Church of Christ, Scientist(outside)
3. Trinity Church
4. John Hancock Skyscraper
5. Newbury Street
6. Boston Public Garden
7. Boston State House (outside)
8. Beacon Hill
9. Old State House (outside)
10. Hollocaust Memorial
11. Quincy Market
12. Boston Waterfront
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Will meet in front of Boston Public Library 700 Boylston Street, Boston, MA. I will have a poster - ToursByLocal Sasha G, so you recognize me.
End location: The tour will end at South Station, where you can take bus, subway, train, or taxi back to your hotel or to the airport.
Duration: 6 hours 30 min.
6-7 hours walking photography tour. We realize that some people need more time to make pictures, some less, and we might change the program a little bit due to weather, traffic, time of year, etc.
- Walking tour with Photography Guide for 6-7 hours.
- Admissions/Entry fees (if any)
- Light healthy snacks/Coffee
- Lunch (excluding achoholic beverages)
- On-spot Photography of you, with pictures emailed later to you.
- 1 Boston Photography Book (signed by an author).
- Car or Taxi, or Public Transporation, if we need to take a "short cut" between places.
- Boston Map
Estimated Local Cash Needed
25 USD - I do not foreseen any extra cash spending on this tour, unless you want to purchase some souvenirs or stop for a coffee.
- you'll be offered to purchase signed by photographer boston picture albums, priced anywhere between 20 and 150 dollars. No obligations of any kind.
•I am not licensed to guide you inside historical monuments.
• My car is not handicapped accessible. (If Applicable)
• Please, no smoking, Alcohol, or Drugs (except prescriptive medicine) in my car during the trip. (If Applicable).
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Excellent tour. Excellent guide. Sasha helps very well in taking photos. I really recommend this tour