A day to explore Mostar and the beautiful nature around!
Discover the untouched beauty of karst landscape and join me along Neretva river from the estuary in its delta all the way to Mostar where the emerald river is passing under the old bridge on its way to the Adriatic sea.
We will visit Mostar, Počitelj, Kravice waterfalls and Buna river spring.
Let's take the route of the salt of the Old Republic of Ragusa and explore magnificent Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Our tour starts from Dubrovnik driving up north through the Magistrala coastal road, one of the most scenic roads in this part of the world.
- Driving trough delta of Neretva river and entering Bosnia.
- Stop at Kravice waterfalls
- Go to Počitelj, a small medieval town with typical Ottoman architecture.
- Visit Mostar, where we will see the old town with bazaar from both sides of the old bridge
- Time for lunch, shopping. . .
- Then, go to Blagaj to visit Buna river spring. Here the dervishes the mystical Islamic order built Tekija and we can see the caves used for their meditation.
- Driving back to Dubrovnik.
*Possible coffee breaks or free time in different locations based on your needs and interests.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 10 hours
During the peak season could be possible long waiting at the borders.
Hired modern car, medium size, air-conditioned.
* For larger groups is possible to rent a larger vehicle with additional cost. Please let me know in advance so I can prepare a customized tour to meet your needs in the best way.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 euro - food and beverages, other things that you may want or need and they are not listed in tour description
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
What a fun day we had with Josko. He was full of stories and history. He loves driving the countryside and taking back roads that a bus will never travel. We saw Waterfalls, the Dervish monastery, beautiful rivers and Mostar. He had well planed comfort stops with clean bathrooms. Ask him about the town with the most Mercedes per capita in this region and quite possibly the world. Your tour can be as active as you like. Our day was a rainy day but a great day for a road trip.