The "musts" of the Corsican south
A private customized tour of the Corsican south. Get an insight into its history and traditions while enjoying the most breathtaking views of both the seaside and mountains in 1 day.
The itinerary of this tour will be custom designed to accommodate your interests.
Pick your favourites among:
- Picturesque hikes
- Majestic view points
- Local artisans
- Wine tasting
- Lunch or dinner tasting high quality Corsican products and cuisine, etc
- Bonifacio old town and its cliffs
- Corsican mountain villages
- Majestic peaks
- Endless forests
- Prehistoric sites
- A tour of the most beatiful Corsican beaches - all that contributes to its name of Island of Beauty is present in the south of Corsica
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 8 hours
The tour can last 7 to 10 hours depending on the choice of itinerary and activities, your pace and time limitations
Transportation in Landcruiser KDJ120L
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 EUR - - Farm restaurant set menu is at 45€.
- Besides that 0 to ??€ depending on your passion for souvenirs, ice-cream or coffee. If you are easily tempted by delicious local products, take more cash or your credit card, there are going to be some difficult to resist.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We had a great day. Olga is knowledgeable, thoughtful, accommodating and easy going. Our tour was interesting, fun and informative. We would highly recommend.