Hiking and Walking, Food and Wine, First Time Visitor, Day Trip / Out of Town
Kid Friendly: Yes. Slightly adapted to their age, this tour can be very intereting for kids
Maximum travelers: 5
English (fluent), French (fluent), Italian (conversational), Russian (fluent)
The "musts" of the Corsican south
A private customized tour of the Corsican south. Get an insight into its history and traditions while enjoying the most breathtaking views of both the seaside and mountains in 1 day.
The itinerary of this tour will be custom designed to accommodate your interests.
Pick your favourites among:
- Picturesque hikes
- Majestic view points
- Local artisans
- Wine tasting
- Lunch or dinner tasting high quality Corsican products and cuisine, etc
- Bonifacio old town and its cliffs
- Corsican mountain villages
- Majestic peaks
- Endless forests
- Prehistoric sites
- A tour of the most beatiful Corsican beaches - all that contributes to its name of Island of Beauty is present in the south of Corsica
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Bonifacio port or marina.
End location: Anywhere in Bonifacio or its port upon your request.
Duration: 8 hours
The tour can last 7 to 12 hours depending on the choice of itinerary and activities, your pace and time limitations
Transportation in Landcruiser KDJ120L
- Your guide's undivided attention, knowledge, experience and good mood
- Transportation in Landcruiser KDJ120L
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 EUR - - Farm restaurant set menu is at 45€.
- Besides that 0 to ??€ depending on your passion for souvenirs, ice-cream or coffee. If you are easily tempted by delicious local products, take more cash or your credit card, there are going to be some difficult to resist.
lunch, drinks and souvenir money, entrance fees and fees of any paid activities we decide to include in the tour