I've always enjoyed my acestral roots and family, and sharing with others the unique and memorable aspects of my city and region. My father is native of the plains area of Emilia, while my mother is originally from a little village located on the hills of Romagna. As someone once said to me, I have an infectious mix of the different characteristics of the Emilia-Romagna region like determination, professionalism, open-mindedness and enthusiasm.
Through many experiences I have honed my understanding of the local cultural and traditional peculiarities of these Italian regions, the importance of conviviality at the dinner table, and the value of sharing our life stories. It's incredibly enriching to learn this through face-to-face encounters, to hear stories or backgrounds which are not written down in books.
I am literally a "foodie" (which means I practically live to eat well) and I love to share my passion for the kitchen with fellow travellers, helping them discover local food, wine, culture and history from the vantage point of a bicycle saddle, or walking or even running!
I am also very passionate about art, history and the protecting our cultural heritage. I am committed to activities that involve sustainable travel, healthy lifestyle and exploring landscapes in respect of the environment.
But there is much more to discover behind-the-scenes and this is the reason why I am waiting to welcome you here for a fabulous visit! I hope to see you soon.
- I am a certified Tour Guide and certified Tour Leader both in Italy and Europe.
- I attended an 8-month training course and became a "Technical Operator in the tourism industry specialized in Food and Wine traditions and products" passing exam at Cescot Bologna in September 2017.
- I got a diving licence "Prevention and Rescue" at Capo Galera Diving - Alghero (Sardinia- Italy)
- I am not a licensed driver or a taxi chauffeur, but I will be happy to be with you in your vehicle. As an alternative I can even arrange for a separate car and driver.
- I am permitted to guide in the English and Italian language.