Up to 2 pax, Entrance fees included - Nessebar Highlights - Guided Town Walk
Spend a special day out with me exploring Old Nessebar on foot, being professionally guided and well informed about its UNESCO landmarks.
Discover traces of different civilizations that had lived in Nessebar (previously named Melsabria by the Thracians and Messembria by the ancient Greeks).
Book this guided walking tour with me and encounter the Nessebar's highlights: remains of fortification walls, wooden houses, Byzantine Baths, a Basilica, Christian churches, cobbled streets, an Archaeological and Ethnographical museums. This way you can easily relish unveiling Nessebar's civilizations and history.
Combine your delightful walk around the town with a short break at a lovely restaurant, overlooking the Nessebar's bay, sit for a drink or take real pleasure in tasting Bulgarian dishes/local wines.
You can also do shopping while walking around this peninsula and receive my professional advice about what you shouldn't miss buying from Nessebar!
FOR GROUPS of over 4 pax, send a request with your details!
- In Nessebar we'll be walking around the town, viewing UNESCO landmarks:fortification walls, wooden houses, ruins of baths, a basilica, Orthodox churches, also a walk along its cobbled streets, optional entry to the Archaeological Museum; or visit to the Ethnographical Museum (Mondays-day off) or optional visit to the interior of St. Steven's church, renowned for its old frescoes and icons.
- Optional break for a drink or meal at a lovely restaurant, overlooking the Nessebar's bay.
- You can also do shopping while walking with me around the peninsula of Old Nessebar!
UPON REQUEST when this Nessebar sightseeing tour ends, with a driver and a guide you can explore the surroundings and the areas outside Nessebar and Sunny Beach!(This service is available at an extra charge/payment)!
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Outside the Customs Controlled Area (outside the building of Nessebar Passanger Terminal)
End location: Outside the Customs Controlled Area (outside the building of Nessebar Passanger Terminal)
Duration: 4 hours
- An experienced English- speaking tour guide;
- Up to 2 pax Entrance fees in Old Nessebar are included in the price above;
FOR TOURS with a SINGLE TRAVELLER, or GROUP tours over 4 pax, MESSAGE ME FOR TOUR DATE, NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS, TOUR INTERESTS, I WILL RESPOND PROMPTLY WITH A PRICE, TOUR IDEAS, SUGGESTIONS etc.!
Upon your advance request a vehicle, for a tour outside Nessebar can be provided and tour can be extended in duration and customized.
Tour price excludes:
- Personal Expenses on souvenirs, snacks, restaurant meals and drinks;
- Gratuities are at your discretion;
- Photo and Video fees are paid on site. A combined camera ticket for all Nessebar sites is 3 Euros/Per Camera;
I can arrange for you a car/mini van/mini bus/bus and a driver. I am not a driver.