3 Days Tour from Cancun / Riviera Maya to Yucatan
Experience the Real Mexico by living the Best of Yucatan in a 3 days fantastic Tour to:
The Colonial City of Merida, a very Typical Mexican city with its Main Square where locals gather. Visit the XVI Century Cathedral, the First in America main land.
Chichen Itza, Impressive Monument of 2 Great Cultures of America: Maya & Toltec.
Izamal has been denominated as a Magical Town by the Mexican Tourism Board as it preserves huge Ancient Mayan Pyramids among the Colonial Buildings and the XVI Century Church.
Hacienda Sotuta de Peón, a trip to the past where the Henequen was known as the "Green Gold" and brought prosperity to Yucatan.
The Natural Reserve of Celestun is a Natural Shelter for the Pink Flamingos.
Me, your Personal and Private Guide will be there to give you full explanations about every place we visit, always flexible to keep the itinerary at your own pace and rhythm, and to make sure you will have an excellent trip.
- Pick up at your Hotel or Meeting Point
- Transfer to the Archaeological Mayan Site of Chichen Itza, Wonder of the World
- Guided visit in Chichen Itza
- Lunch time
- We'll go to the Colonial Magical Town of Izamal
- Visit the impressive Convent and the Pyramids right in the center of the village
- Transfer to the Colonial City of Merida, Capital of Yucatan State
- Check in hotel in Merida
- Free evening to enjoy Merida Downtown
- This morning we'll drive to the Gulf of Mexico into the Celestun Natural Reserve
- We'll get into a Motor boat tour to see the Pink Flamingos and other species at Celestun Natural Reserve
- Lunch time at the white beaches of Celestun. Chance to swim in the ocean
- Go back to Merida
- Walking guided Tour at Downtown Merida
- Free evening in Merida
- Transfer to the Hacienda Sotuta de Peón
- Guided Tour at the Hacienda Sotuta de Peón & Cenote Swimming
- Lunch time at the hacienda
- Transfer to your hotel in Cancun / Riviera Maya
- End of Services
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Pick up place:
I can arrange your pick up location at your hotel in Cancun / Riviera Maya, airport or other.
End location: End location: Drop off
This will be at the same place of pick up or at a previously arranged location
Duration: 3 days
We can also adjust the length of the tour and pick up times according to your wishes.
1st Class van with A/C.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2300 mexican pesos - Approximate prices per person you will have to pay:
- Entrance to Chichen itza 14 usd
- Regular meal $ 10 - $ 15 usd
- Tour in Hacienda Sotuta de Peón: $ 25 usd
- Double room in Merida. Subject to category in between $ 50 usd to $ 150 usd per night (ask for assistance)
- Extra cash for souvenirs and other expenses
I am a certified guide, and have no restrictions.