Discover Jodhpur, Udaipur & Jaipur on this 05 days guided tour
Visit Jodhpur- the Blue city; more than 05 centuries old Ranakpur marble temple; Udaipur- the City of Lakes and Venice of East recently adjudicated the most romantic city in India; and explore the fascinating medieval city of Jaipur on this 05 day tour from Jaipur.
A fully escorted tour where accommodation, transfers and transportation, admission and entrance charges to monuments and activities as per the itinerary, and much more are included in the price.
01- You will be picked up from your hotel in Jaipur and will be driven to Jodhpur- the Sun city. Visit the mighty Mehrangarh fort in Jodhpur. This will be followed by a walking tour of the old town
02- Transfer to Udaipur. En route, visit the Ranakpur Jain temple located in the middle of the jungle. The temple was built in 1437 CE in white marble and has over 1444 marble pillars. Continue the drive to Udaipur.
03- Explore Udaipur- the Lake City, Venice of the East, and the most romantic city in India. Visit the City Palace, the museum, and the galleries. In the evening, enjoy a spellbinding boat ride in Lake Pichhola
04- Enjoy the long drive to Jaipur. Arrive in Jaipur and transfer to the hotel.
05- Explore Jaipur- visit the Govind Dev ji temple, the City Palace, the Amber fort, and the Jantar Mantar- the medieval observatory. Make photo stops at the Hawa Mahal and at the Jal Mahal
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Guests will be picked up from their hotel in Jaipur. Please provide the name and address of your hotel.
End location: Guests will be dropped at the tour hotel (provided by us) post conclusion of sightseeing on the last day.
Duration: 5 days
Guests would have the luxury of a private, air conditioned and chauffeur driven vehicle. Vehicle type would depend upon the group size as illustrated below:
- Up to 04 guests- a Toyota Innova or a similar vehicle
- 05 to 12 guests- a Tempo traveller or a similar vehicle
- More than 12 guests- a mini van/coach depending upon the group size
- Pick up from your hotel / central Jaipur
- Drop off at your hotel / central Jaipur
- Guests will have the luxury of a private, air conditioned and chauffeur driven vehicle
- Sightseeing in all cities as per the itinerary
- Admission tickets to all the monuments in all cities to be visited as per the itinerary
- Entrance charge with audio guide to the Ranakpur marble temple
- A fascinating boat ride in Lake Pichhola in Udaipur with the towering palace complex in the backdrop
- Walking tours as per the itinerary
- Meals- Breakfast is included at all hotels that we book for our guests. However if the guests book their stay on their own, they are requested to confirm the same with the respective hotels
- Services of "Ajay"- your tour manager/escort/guide- licensed and approved by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India
Estimated Local Cash Needed
15000 INR - For meals not covered in the tour program
- Airfare/tickets/transportation to Jaipur before the start of the tour
- Any accommodation- guests are free to book their own accommodation as per the itinerary. Or, we would be happy to arrange for the same after the booking has been made
- Charges for any optional activities or visits not covered in the itinerary
- Personal expenses like visa, laundry, phone calls, mineral water, drinks, shopping, and other similar expenses
- Meals other than those specified in the "inclusions section"
- Any other expense of similar nature which is not explicitly listed in the "Inclusions" section
I will be happy to make any practical changes to the given tour programs/packages based on your interests, preferences, budget and requirements.
Please feel free to inquire about your special requests, if any. I will try my best to accommodate them.