Visit the main attractions in this amazing city!
Discover the main attractions and most important sites of the city of Barcelona in the hand of an expert licensed guide.
Barcelona has got two very differentiated faces:
• The Medieval town (the Rambles, the Gothic Quarter and the Jewish Quarter included);
• The modern Barcelona that was built from 1860, following a rational urban design that is considered one of the earliest modern urban planning in Europe.
Get to know both in a comprehensive visit that will focus in the core part of the city. This is the perfect way get to know the two different Barcelonas, while understanding the city as a whole.
An amazing tour that will not leave you indifferent!
1) Sagrada Familia
2) Gothic Quarter:
* Saint James Square
* Jewish Quarter
* Square of the king
* Catalan Government (outside)
* City Hall (outside)
* Stroll through the Rambles
* Boqueria market hall (if open)
4) Plaça Catalunya (Catalonia Square)
5) Passeig de Gràcia
* Casa Batlló
* Casa Amatller
* Casa Lleó Morera
* Casa Milà
(Outside visits unless agreed otherwise)
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: hotel (in the city), port, any place in the city that is central
End location: hotel (in the city), any central públic space that is central
Duration: 4 hours
* Personal private licensed guide during the entire duration of the tour.
* In this tour, no purchase of tickets is necessary.
In case of a customized museum/monument booking is requested, purchase will be done no earlier than 10 days before the tour. Successful purchase is conditioned to availability, which may exceptionally vary. I any case, entrances are not included and shall be paid the day of the tour in cash
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 euro - taxis, drinks, etc.
Anything extra expense:
* food & drinks
* públic transportation: taxis (generally we'll need to do one or max. two taxi rides)
* bike rentals, etc.
Any tour can be enhanced with private transport and other services. Flexibility is always a must as an official licensed guide. Just ask!
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
The tour with Mark was great. He covered so much in the four hours we had with him. He was extremely knowledgeable and spoke English well which made communication easy. Thank you Mark!