Only what YOU want on your own private tour, Hobbits, Geysers, Maori Culture, Ecology & More
Experience the best of New Zealand's geothermal & cultural activities, focusing on YOUR interests.
I will work with you to create a truly unforgettable tour for your group.
- Discover the amazing Pohutu Geyser within a 60 hectare geothermal park
- Explore Maori culture & traditions by experiencing an interactive Maori cultural performance & traditional Arts & Crafts
- Take a guided tour through Peter Jackson's Hobbiton Movie Set
- Learn about New Zealand's history & experience our authentic culture
- Visit picturesque landscapes
- See our unique, endemic wildlife & visit a Kiwi Recovery Program
- & so much more
I will also weave together stories of our natural environment & human influence to show how they have shaped our unique country on the bottom of the world.
I want you to to leave with a real appreciation of New Zealand.
The tour itinerary is up to you.
We can customize this experience for you or your clients.
I offer custom, private tour experiences with unique content & insights to give you a real appreciation of New Zealand.
We see geothermal fields, Maori culture & picturesque natural places, you can learn about our people, our ethos, our history & our environment.
Contact me before booking so we can create a customized tour.
Message me today & lets plan an itinerary together.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Hotel
Duration: 8 hours
This is an approximate time, which can easily be altered. I will work in with your time frame & always make sure to get you back at a time that suits you.
We always use appropriately sized, modern, air conditioned coaches. All are set up for tour commentary.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
25 NZD - Lunch as a picnic or sit down meal, is from NZ$7 to NZ$25.
Plus any admission fees - which are payable on the day either by cash or credit card.