Angkor Wat, Bayon, Ta Prohm, Banteay Srei & Kbal Spean
Are you strong enough to cover all the 5 best highlights in just 1 day? If yes, this is the most cost effective program that is merged a 2 normal day tour into 1. We walk a lot about 12 km (7. 5 miles).
Here is the details of the program:)
- 7:00 am - the tour starts from your hotel.
- Angkor Wat - the biggest religious monument in the world
- South Gate of Angkor Thom city
- Bayon - the only one temple for the Buddha with the most beautiful towers
- Ta Prohm - the jungle temple known as Tomb Raider temple
- Banteay Srei - the most beautiful carving temple in the world (It is 37 km from town)
- Kbal Spean - the great carving on the bed of river such as Thousand Linga, Lord Visnu reclining on dragon. . . . . .
- When the tour ends, I'll drop you at your hotel 5:00 pm.
With 11-year-on hand experience, I am so professional in taking you away from crowds so I'll see the flows of tourists, and then I can choose any temple to do first with less crowds for you. We will do all the 5 best temples plus some more. You can explore some places by your own pace. I can take you to see some points without tourists at all.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you for the tour at the lobby of your hotel. Please tell me the name of the hotel with full address and the telephone number of the hotel. If you want me to pick you up any places like airport, bus terminal, ...., please kindly mention it clearly.
End location: I can drop you off at your hotel or any place you want such as restaurant, market, museum.... Just tell me where.
Duration: 10 hours
The tour is about 10 hours. It can be more or less according to your interest. I'll try to keep the time to make sure that we can accomplish all the attractions. It requires walking about 12 km. We are very flexible to the reality.
This tour is good for 1 to 4 travelers. We offer a very good condition Toyota Camry (sedan). I am your personal tour guide and driver if you are 4 pax in the group. If you are from 1 - 3, then I have a different driver. If you are from 5 people and up, then I'll use a Van with a driver to serve you.
1. Car/Van with petrol
2. Parking fee/road tolls
3. Tour Guide (Mr. Kamsan)
4. Cold Water/Cold Towel
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 - - Please bring cash (US Dollars) about $30 each for your personal expense and lunch. ATMs are not available at Temples Park. US Dollar is accepted everywhere. I don't recommend you to convert to local currency but If you want to do, it is $1 = 4000 Riel.
1. All tickets/Entrant fees: Temples Pass: $37/pax
2. Accommodation/Food/soft & hard drink
3. Lunch break at noon time (or any time) at a local restaurant nearby the temples.
4. The tour is private for a group of 1 to 4 people. But if you are more than 4, I accept the booking as well by adding $10 extra charge per person. Example: if you are a group of six, the main tour fee is $200 that you pay directly to ToursByLocals, and then you $10 x 2 = $20 to me directly when we meet.
- Please wear proper dresses for visiting all temples. If you wear shorts and t-shirt, please make sure they are long enough to cover your knees and shoulders.
- Wear good walking shoes and bring sun glasses/hat or cap.
- Put some mosquito repellant / Sun Protection lotion with you
** There are some scams of charity, street children. I discourage you from buying anything from children around temples. They don't go to school if you buy **
I am personal tour guide with more than 10 year experience. I have my secret way to take you away from crowds as much as possible. But please understand that there are about ten thousand tourists every day. I drive my personal car for the tour.