Angkor Wat, Bayon, Ta Prohm, Banteay Srei & Kbal Spean
Are you strong enough to cover all the 5 best highlights in just 1 day? If yes, this is the most cost effective program that is merged a 2 normal day tour into 1. We walk a lot about 12 km (7. 5 miles).
With 11-year-on hand experience, I am so professional in taking you away from crowds so I'll see the flows of tourists, and then I can choose any temple to do first with less crowds for you. We will do all the 5 best temples plus some more. You can explore some places by your own pace. I can take you to see some points without tourists at all.
- 7:00 am - the tour starts from your hotel.
- Angkor Wat - the biggest religious monument in the world
- South Gate of Angkor Thom city
- Bayon - the only one temple for the Buddha with the most beautiful towers
- Ta Prohm - the jungle temple known as Tomb Raider temple
- Banteay Srei - the most beautiful carving temple in the world (It is 37 km from town)
- Kbal Spean - the great carving on the bed of river such as Thousand Linga, Lord Visnu reclining on dragon. . . . . .
- When the tour ends, I'll drop you at your hotel 5:00 pm.
- Please wear proper dresses for visiting all temples. If you wear shorts and t-shirt, please make sure they are long enough to your knees level and cover shoulders.
- Wear good walking shoes and bring sun glasses/hat or cap.
- Put some mosquito repellant / Sun Protection lotion with you.
- We are flexible for program, and if you are more than 4 pax, we also offer you the tour. Or write me for more info.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 10 hours
The tour is about 10 hours. It can be more or less according to your interest. I'll try to keep the time to make sure that we can accomplish all the attractions. It requires walking about 12 km. We are very flexible to the reality.
We offer a very good condition Toyota Camry (sedan) or SUV for a group of 1 to 4 persons.
If you are from 5 people or more, then I'll use a Van with a driver to serve you. But please note that from the 5th person and up, it is subject to extra charge $10 per person. This extra charge will be settled with me when we meet. Example: If you are a group of 7 people, then you pay the normal tour fee in the system, and after that when we meet to start the tour, you pay me $30 extra charge for the service.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 - - Please bring cash (US Dollars) about $30 each for your personal expense and lunch. ATMs are not available at Temples Park. US Dollar is accepted everywhere. I don't recommend you to convert to local currency but If you want to do, it is $1 = 4000 Riel.
I am personal tour guide with more than 10 year experience. I have my secret way to take you away from crowds as much as possible. But please understand that there are about ten thousand tourists every day. I drive my personal car for the tour.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Great tour with a funny guide. Always available for info, questions and sweet treatment with water and fresh towels every time you get back to the car. Nice experience to Angkor!