Visit the 4 Best Highlights: Angkor Wat, Bayon, Ta Prohm, Banteay Srei & Enjoy the Sunrise at Angkor Wat
The aims of this package is to provide all the 4 highlights in Angkor Archeological Park - Angkor Wat, Bayon, Ta Prohm & Banteay Srei - plus some more temples around if we have time. We commit to take you away from crowds as much as possible.
1. 4:45 am - Sunrise at Angkor Wat starts from your hotel. Please ask your hotel to prepare your breakfast box. We don't return to hotel for breakfast as it saves time alot, plus less crowds and less hot.
2. Angkor Wat - the biggest religious monument in the world
3. Bayon - the only one temple for the Buddha
4. Ta Prohm - the jungle temple known as Tomb Raider temple
5. Banteay Srei - the most beautiful temple in carving on the pink sandstone
Bonus to visit more temples around small and big circuit for free of charge if we have time, and you want to do more.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you for the tour at the lobby of your hotel. Please tell me the name of the hotel with full address and the telephone number of the hotel.
End location: I can drop you off at your hotel or any place you want such as restaurant, market, museum.... Just tell me where.
Duration: 10 hours
4:45 am - the Sunrise tour starts from your hotel. If your Hotel package includes breakfast, please tell the receptions to prepare your breakfast box with you. If it doesn't include breakfast, we can stop at a local restaurant for eating together. After having breakfast at Angkor area, we continue to visit temples since less crowds and less hot. We will visit all the 4 best highlights temples in the Angkor National Park like Angkor Wat, Bayon, Ta Prohm and Banteay Srei.
This tour is good for 1 to 4 travelers. We offer a very good condition Toyota Camry (sedan). I am your personal tour guide and driver.
1. Car/Van with petrol
2. Parking fee/road tolls
3. Tour Guide (English)
4. Cold Water/Cold Towel
Estimated Local Cash Needed
40000 Riel - Please bring cash (US Dollars) for your personal expense and lunch. ATMs are not available at Temples Park. US Dollar is accepted everywhere. You should carry $30 for your personal expenses per person. If you wish to convert, it is $1 = 4000 Riel
1. All tickets/Entrant fees: Temples Pass: $37/pax
2. Accommodation/Food/soft & hard drink
3. Lunch break at a local restaurant nearby the temples.
- Please wear proper dresses for visiting all temples. If you wear shorts and t-shirt, please make sure they are long enough to cover your knees and shoulders.
- Wear good walking shoes and bring sun glasses/hat or cap.
- Put some mosquito repellant / Sun Protection lotion with you
** There are some scams of charity, street children. I discourage you from buying anything from children around temples. They don't go to school if you buy **
I am personal tour guide with more than 10 year experience. I have my secret way to take you away from crowds as much as possible. But please understand that there are about ten thousand tourists every day. I drive my personal car for the tour.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Kamsan was a great guide! He speaks English well and despite our 4:45 am start time (to catch the sunrise) he stayed helpful and attentive for over eleven hours of temple exploration and questions. He also helped navigate away from the crowds to find some less crowded areas in the various complexes and took some great photos of me while I explored.