6 Best temples - Angkor Wat, Bayon, Ta Prohm, Banteay Srei + Beng Mealea and Koh Ker Group
The aims of this package is to provide all the 6 highlights in Angkor Archeological Park & Rural temples- Angkor Wat, Bayon, Ta Prohm & Banteay Srei + Beng Mealea & Koh Ker- plus some more temples around if we have time, and visit local community where you can walk to see the daily life of the people in the countryside. We commit to take you away from crowds as much as possible.
Day 1: 4 Best Highlights
- Angkor Wat - the biggest religious monument in the world
- Bayon - the only one temple for the Buddha
- Ta Prohm - the jungle temple known as Tomb Raider temple
- Banteay Srei - the most beautiful temple in carving on the pink sandstone
- Walk in the countryside to see how people live.
Day 2: Beng Mealea + Koh Ker
- Beng Mealea - the Indiana Jones with the Temple of Dome (no restoration)
- Koh Ker group - the group of ancient temples which are older than Angkor Wat, far away in the countryside which is 130 km. Great view without crowds.
- Please wear proper dresses for visiting all temples. If you wear shorts and t-shirt, please make sure they are long enough to cover your knees and shoulders.
- Wear good walking shoes and bring sun glasses/hat or cap.
Put some mosquito repellant / Sun Protection lotion with you.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Meeting location: I will meet you for the tour at the lobby of your hotel. Please tell me the name of the hotel with full address and the telephone number of the hotel.
End location: I can drop you off at your hotel or any place you want such as restaurant, market, museum.... Just tell me where.
Duration: 2 days
The option is for 2-day tour:)
- The first day, the tour is about 8 hours
- The second day, the tour is about 9-10 hours.
We offer a very good condition Toyota Camry (sedan).
If you are from 5 people or more, then I'll use a Van with a driver to serve you.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
60 - - Please bring cash (US Dollars) about $60 each for your personal expense and lunch. ATMs are not available at Temples Park. US Dollar is accepted everywhere. I don't recommend you to convert to local currency but If you want to do, it is $1 = 4000 Riel.
I am personal tour guide with more than 10 year experience. I have my secret way to take you away from crowds as much as possible. But please understand that there are about ten thousand tourists every day. I drive my personal car for the tour.