The ultimate combination of exploration and fun
Coming to Berlin with your loved ones?
This is a great way to explore the city and to see the sights in a tour that focuses on your kids.
While seeing all the landmarks of Berlin, they will also have an opportunity to play and have fun.
The tour consists of interactive questions and assignments to challenge and keep your kids intrigued.
together we will visit the following sights:
The German Parliament--The Reichstag
The Berlin wall
The Brandenburg gate
The famous Chocolate shop
- Hotel pickup
- The Brandenburg gate+ a short bike ride.
- Checkpoint Charlie
- The German Parliament--The Reichstag
- The Berlin wall
- Museum Island
- The famous Chocolate shop
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At your hotel
End location: Museum Island
Duration: 2 hours 30 min.
A walking tour.
Public transportation may be used.
- A professional private guide.
- Full flexibility of the schedule.
- A short ride on a group bike- Subject to availability.
- Maps and crayons
- A possibility to blow bubble balloons-Subject to availability.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
15 Euro - For snacks and drinks.
Your own snack and drinks.
Entrance to Museums.
Use of public transportation ( 8 Euro per person )
I have no restrictions.