Ride Through the Greenest Global City
Thirty percent of Berlin is covered in green space, and ten percent in water. Nearly half the city is undeveloped, and as such, riding through it can be seem like an unending tour of parks, lakes, forests, rivers and fields. This tour aims to present to you the phenomenal greenness (and blueness) that is Berlin. Our handy electronic bikes mean we can cover more ground (and heights) in less time (and effort).
Green (and Blue) Spaces to Visit:
- Tiergarten Park, one of Europe's most beautiful central parks
- The City Zoo
- The Spree, Berlin's major river
- Museum Island, home to the Lustgarten
- Monbijou Park, in the Old Jewish Quarter
- Unter Den Linden, one of the great tree lined boulevards of Europe
- Gleisdreik Park train depot turned contemporary gardens and skate park
- Windmill Field restored Windmills in the city center
- Victoria Park, the highest point in Berlin!
- Landwehr Canal
- Englebeck, charming garden built within the Cold War Death Zone.
- The Parks of Kreuzberg
- Templehof Airfield, the largest urban green space on Earth!
- Hasenheide, home to the cities bunnies.
And thanks to the speed of the e-bikes, we'll also have the option of seeing:
- Mauerpark, home to the city's most popular Fleamarket
- the Berlin Wall Memorial
- Treptower Park, and the beautiful Soviet War Memorial
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options:
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 5 hours
Bikes / E-Bikes
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 Euro - Lunch at the Biergarten