Tour Belize City with Lins, have fun and learn alot.
Belize City my present place of residence. Here is where you could find (The melting pot of Belize) all cultures working together, in our fasting growing economy. Belize City is the main port of the country, so many migrate form their different districts for work, others travel every day. Belize City also holds great history of Belize, as it was the old British colonial capital, where many important events took place leading to the independence of Belize in 1981. Here you can find the oldest Anglican cathedral in Central America, St. John's Cathedral, built from bricks used as ballast in sailing ships. Also visit two famous of Belize's culture the Garifuna, where you will learn the culture and get a private live drumming. The Creole where you will get to meet one of Belize's culture Icon Mirna Manzaneres, and learn about my culture and have her teach you the fertility dance the Sanbi. So come and let me take you into the past of my country Belize, you will surly be fill you with knowledge.
1) hour drive and guided tour on the south of Belize city
2) hour drive and guided tour on the north of Belize city
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: CRUISE SHIP TOURS
1)I am not allowed to enter the terminal so you will have to meet me at gate #1 where I will be waiting with a sign with your title or the group leader's title.
Meet up location: OVER NIGHT TOURS
1) I can meet you at the airport, hotel, or any where else convenient to you. (NB) This cost of over night tours are vary, in distance of picking up and dropping off, so you can ask for a customized tour.
End location: OVER NIGHT TOURS
1) I will return to the terminal on time for you to board the cruise ship.
End location:OVER NIGHT TOURS
1) I can take you to a location of you choice after the tour.
Duration: 2 hours
2) Guided Historical tour (Expert knowledge)
3) LINDSY'S SPECIAL (FREE WATER AND SODAS)
Estimated Local Cash Needed
80 USD - 1) $50 USD for 20 minutes drumming + $5 USD per person entrance museum.
2) $25USD to pay at the Creole Council
Adds to a total of $75USD and $5USD a person for entrance after for the Garifuna Museun.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
This was the best Tour guide ever. (Linsdale) Weather was cold and we had a small child with no jacket and he took us to local shopping area. Clerk said they had no jackets but he went and looked and found the perfect jacket. He went above and beyond. We had a great time and made a great friend.(Be sure to ask him about his wonderful soaps that he makes).