Belize has one of the most extensive cave systems in Central America. The Maya used the caves for shelter and ceremonial purposes. This tour will follow forest trails with an abundance of flora and fauna. You will tube down the Caves Branch River system on tubes through the amazing caves and caverns of Jaguar Paw Caves. You will also get the opportunity to glide through, and over the thick lush tropical forest, whilst doing so take deep breaths and detox the body, with refresh air.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: CRUISE SHIP TOURS
1)I am not allowed to enter the terminal so you will have to meet me at gate #1 where I will be waiting with a sign with your title or the group leader's title.
Meet up location: OVER NIGHT TOURS
1) I can meet you at the airport, hotel, or any where else convenient to you. (NB) This cost of over night tours are vary, in distance of picking up and dropping off, so you can ask for a customized tour.
End location: CRUISE SHIP TOURS
1) I will return to the terminal on time for you to board the cruise ship.
End location:OVER NIGHT TOURS
1) I can take you to a location of you choice after the tour.
Duration: 6 hours
1) Walking when at park, otherwise be driven in an air conditioned van.
1) Transportation (Air conditioned)
2) Tickets for entrance into parks.
3) Guided historical tour (expert knowledge)
5) Tube, life vest and head lights.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
75 USD - 75 150 - 1)75 USD - If your group is larger than 6 people, there is an extra charge of $75
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Our family had a wonderful day of adventure with Linsdale. He was friendly, funny, knowledgeable and a fantastic tour guide. He took care of all the details of our tour, and even set us up with a special more in depth cave tubing adventure with an incredible guide (shout out to Fernando). If you ever go to Belize, I highly recommend you hire Linsdale to be your guide.