Private tour for up to 8 people (by minivan & foot)
Welcome to Belgrade!
This tour is an excellent choice for the people who wish to have an in-depth introduction to vibrant capital of Serbia in a company of an experienced guide.
It has three major stages:
First one is the walking part during which we visit Belgrade's historic nucleus - ancient site of the Belgrade Fortress. Then we proceed to the heartbeat of the city: pedestrian zone of Prince Michael Street and the Republic Square.
Over there we will have a 30 - 45 min. break for refreshment, photos and free time, with an opportunity to sense Belgrade's exciting atmosphere.
In the third stage we'll go for a panoramic drive that will cover major city areas and many of its highlights and landmarks. A visit to famous St. Sava Temple is one of them.
Hotel pick up/drop off or transportation to some other desired location in the city center is included.
This is an optimal, high quality, half day trip.
* Belgrade Fortress and Kalemegdan Park with superb views of the confluence of Sava and Danube rivers, New Belgrade and Zemun (VISIT)
* Prince Michael (Knez Mihajlova) pedestrian street
* Republic Square
* Terazije with famous "Moskva" hotel
* Nikola Pasic Square with National Assembly and Belgrade City Hall
* Kneza Milosa Street (with some scars from the recent conflicts still visible)
* luxurious residential quarter of Dedinje
* Marshall Tito Memorial
* St Sava Memorial Church, one of the largest religious objects in the whole world (VISIT)
* Slavija roundabout and King Milan Street with Yugoslav Drama Theatre and the building of 'The Presidency'
* Belgrade Cathedral
* Princess Ljubica's Residence
* Question mark (?) restaurant from year 1823
* The Patriarchate - Seat of the Serbian Orthodox Church
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At your hotel, hostel or apartment.
End location: At the place of your stay, or some other desired location within the city center.
Republic Square, from where many city attractions as well as the famous 'Skadarlija' bohemian quarter are just minutes away, would be my recommendation.
Duration: 4 hours
Minivan (Mercedes, Ford, Fiat, Citroen...), adapted and equipped for sightseeing, with large windows, air conditioning and audio system.
- During the walking part of the tour, we'll be finding places to sit in different sites, so we can get some rest while I'm explaing the history and facts of the place where we are at.
- My services as your private professional tour guide.
- Transportation by a private, spacious, air conditioned minivan, adapted and equipped for sightseeing tours. Professional driver.
- Hotel pick up/drop off.
--You are responsible for purchasing any items of a personal nature related to shopping, souvenirs and restaurant meals.
--You may wish to have a drink or a snack during the break in the Republic square at your own expense.