Private tour for up to 4 people (by car & foot)
Welcome to Belgrade!
This private tour is an excellent choice for the people who wish to have an in-depth introduction to vibrant capital of Serbia in a company of an experienced guide.
It has three major stages:
First one is the walking part during which we visit Belgrade's historic nucleus - ancient site of the Belgrade Fortress. Then we proceed to the heartbeat of the city: pedestrian zone of Prince Michael Street and the Republic Square.
Over there we enjoy a 45 min. break for refreshment, photos and free time, with an opportunity to sense Belgrade's friendly atmosphere.
In the third stage we'll go for a panoramic drive that will cover major city areas and many of its highlights and landmarks. A visit to famous St. Sava Temple is one of them.
Tour usually starts and ends at Sava Port - Belgrade Passenger Terminal, next to your cruiser ship. Optionally it can terminate elsewhere, according to your plans.
This is an optimal, high quality, half day trip. Customization is possible upon request.
* Belgrade Fortress and Kalemegdan Park with superb views of the confluence of Sava and Danube rivers, New Belgrade and Zemun (VISIT)
* Prince Michael (Knez Mihajlova) pedestrian street
* Republic Square
* Terazije with famous "Moskva" hotel
* Nikola Pasic Square with National Assembly and Belgrade City Hall
* Kneza Milosa Street (with some scars from the recent conflicts still visible)
* luxurious residential quarter of Dedinje
* Marshall Tito Memorial
* St Sava Memorial Church, one of the largest religious objects in the whole world (VISIT)
* Slavija roundabout and King Milan Street with Yugoslav Drama Theatre and the building of 'The Presidency'
* Belgrade Cathedral
* Princess Ljubica's Residence
* Question mark (?) restaurant from year 1823
* The Patriarchate - Seat of the Serbian Orthodox Church
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at the cruise ship terminal.
End location: I will drop you off at the cruise ship terminal.
Optionally, you can be dropped off at some other desired location within the city center.
My recommendation would be the Republic Square, place just minutes away from many city attractions, one of them being famous 'Skadarlija' bohemian quarter with excellent restaurants.
In case you'd wish to stay in the city center after the tour, information about how to find your way back to the ship terminal will be provided.
Duration: 4 hours
Duration of the tour can be slightly affected by traffic.
We will take a private air conditioned vehicle and also do some walking. During the walking part of the tour, we'll be finding places to sit in different sites, so we can get some rest while I'm explaing the history and facts of the place where we are at.
My services as your personal tour guide and transportation in a private air conditioned vehicle to and from the cruise ship terminal and around the city.
--You are responsible for purchasing any items of a personal nature related to shopping, souvenirs and restaurant meals.
--You may wish to have a drink or a snack during the break in the Republic square at your own expense.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Extremely energetic,knowledgable & courteous..as a tour guide and driver, he made the city come alive with his candid commentary..we should have booked a full day..we would recommend him to anyone visiting belgrade if you want to understand the sights.