Private tour for up to 3 people (by car & foot)
This tour is carefully designed to present the richness of historical and cultural heritage of Belgrade. Additionaly it provides insights into Serbian society, it's customs, emotions and beliefs, temper and character.
But it is much more than a classic sightseeing tour.
It is a journey into the exciting story about one of the most turbulent and wanted spots on this planet which I so often like to call "The Crossroads of the Worlds'.
Hotel pickup - Belgrade Fortress (visit) - Pedestrian street of Prince Michael, Republic Square - Refreshment break - Panoramic sightseeing (from the car or bus, with photo stops) - Memorial of Marshal Tito (visit) - St. Sava Church (visit)
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At your hotel, hostel or apartment.
End location: At the place of your stay, or some other desired location within the city center.
Duration: 6 hours
- You wiil be transported in a spacious, air conditioned private car.
- During the walking part of the tour, we'll be finding places to sit in different sites, so we can get some rest while I'm explaing the history and facts of the place where we are at.
- My services as your private professional tour guide.
- Transportation by a private, spacious, air conditioned car
- Entrance fees for the Museum of Yugoslav History (Memorial of Tito)
- One drink per person during the refreshment break in the city center
- Hotel pick up/drop off.
--You are responsible for purchasing any items of a personal nature related to shopping, souvenirs and restaurant meals.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We had an excellent day with Srdjan. We also added Mount Avala into the itinerary. We had a full 8 hour day with Srdjan. He was very well read and had lots of details relating to not only the history but all the sites visited. On his time off he does lots of additional reading to only enhance his knowledge for these tours. Highly recommended.