The Belfast Political tour allows you to see the REAL Belfast.
Learn all about the troubles in Belfast, what it was like to live through, what happened during the troubles and what it's like now since the peace process.
I will take you to the most historically important and interesting sites.
I want to show you some 'graffiti' that tells so many stories.
The Peace Wall is the World's longest. Why not add your own message of peace and goodwill during the tour?
Belfast's mural's depict life and the views of both sides of the divide and also show what went on in the areas of interest.
** If you are more than 3, please inquire me for a customized tour. I can accommodate up to 8 people.
- Our tour will start on the Shankill Road
- We will visit the murals and you will hear the history.
- We will move on to the peace wall and some of the memorial gardens to travel along the falls road.
- We will stop at the renowned peace wall
- End at the international peace wall.
You will have the opportunity to take photos on the way around the locations.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Front of Belfast City Hall
End location: Front of Belfast City Hall
Duration: 1 hour 30 min.
* If you are more than 4, please inquire me for a customized tour. I can accommodate up to 8 people.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10 GBP - If you want to buy a drink