See with your own eyes and take in the open air art galleries of Belfast!
Belfast is completely unrecognizable nowadays, from the days of the conflict, the peace process has ensured major investment and regeneration has taken place all over the city, the new has replaced the old, old houses and battle-hardened buildings have been torn down and replaced with more modern structures. One constant mainstay from our troubled past has been the story of conflict and of peace, that has been painted many times, on the gable walls of homes and buildings, all over the city.
Join me as I take you on a tour of the Falls Road in West Belfast, the mural/wall art here tells the story of the Irish Republican/Nationalist side of our city.
We make the short trip across the peace wall that keeps both communities apart, to the Shankill Road to see the wall art of the British Loyalist/Unionist side of our city.
* Please note this tour can be made customizable upon request, to suit your needs. I am open to change these tours and visit other parts of the city on request.
1) Pick up from location as requested
2) Falls Road
3) Memorial Gardens
4) Peace Wall - Cupar Way/Bombay Street
5) Shankill Road.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hotel or as per your request.
End location: Hotel or as per your request.
Duration: 2 hours
1.5/2 hours would be the approximate length time of this city tour.
Luxury Mercedes MPV 7 seater
Private tinted glass windows
- Transportation from one location to the next, in a Luxury Mercedes 7 seater MPV.
- Private Guide Service.
- One or two local treats as a surprise for you.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10 GBP - A small sum of money may be required for light refreshments, drinks and snacks.
- Light refreshments
My vehicle can only hold up to 7 passengers.